Jerry says he hasn't given up on Earl Thomas deal

Carson

Reaction score
LOL.

This is most likely Jerry not liking to not have total control of a situation. He is just chapped that the organization decision got leaked before he could make a comment himself.

My thoughts exactly

superonyx

Reaction score
Its very concerning when your owner is asked about Earl Thomas and he starts talking about how they are trying CB's at safety.
Holy crap folks. Our safety position is much worse than we thought.

Everyone saying they wold pass on ET will be the same ones on here yelling and calling Jerry an idiot once the season starts and our safeties are getting torched out there.

We don't have a guy on this roster who should be starting at safety in this league.

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
Its very concerning when your owner is asked about Earl Thomas and he starts talking about how they are trying CB's at safety.
Holy crap folks. Our safety position is much worse than we thought.

Everyone saying they wold pass on ET will be the same ones on here yelling and calling Jerry an idiot once the season starts and our safeties are getting torched out there.

We don't have a guy on this roster who should be starting at safety in this league.

Can't believe Clinton Dix is so bad....

AKATheRake

Reaction score
If it is not getting done by Sunday I doubt it will.

Although ET is a seasoned vet and is in practice shape since he has been practicing. It would be 2 weeks before game 1 at that point and he would have to learn our system and prepare for that 1st game in that span of time.

They're working out the parameters internally. Houst on said they have no interest and I believe it seeing they let Hopkins go because he was apparently a bit of a pain. Now the 49er's are possibly a different story and I don't think this organization wants him going there because it would defensively tip the scales in the NFC more than it already was regarding the 49er's.

If there is no market for him other than us, kind of like T.O back in the days, than we can get a fair contract on both sides with necessary outs. Then defensively the scale may be tipped in our favor with what is supposed to be a more robust offense.