Jerry sits down with Pam Oliver - Preview & Post-Preview Discussion **MERGE**

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Forget Jerry but man Pam Oliver needs to shed a small child worth of pounds. She is huge! :eek:

Patton

Benched
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;3693759 said:
Forget Jerry but man Pam Oliver needs to shed a small child worth of pounds. She is huge! :eek:

Yeah, beautiful woman, but she's put on a few too many.

Nav22

Reaction score
Say what you will about Jerry, but dude wants to win BADLY. Not all fans can say that about their team's owner, and no owner wants it more than Jerry does.

sacase

Reaction score
Pam would get it. I know some of that weight went below the waist where she was already well endowed!

ilovejerry

Reaction score
RCowboyFan;3693759 said:
Amen brother her backdoor is HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Nav22;3693821 said:
Say what you will about Jerry, but dude wants to win BADLY. Not all fans can say that about their team's owner, and no owner wants it more than Jerry does.

I used to believe that I don't anymore its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ now

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Patton;3693778 said:
Yeah, beautiful woman, but she's put on a few too many.

Beautiful? Your definition of beautiful and my definition of beautiful are at two different ends of the spectrum. How many beers have you had? :laugh2:

WG5516

Reaction score
I love Jerry's Interviews. I wonder if their is like a 'Best of' Jerry Jones somewhere on youtube.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Last night I was watching NFL Network and they were showing the top 10 Clutch QBs of all time.

Staubach was 4th by the way.

When they started talking about John Elway they got to the point where they discussed "The Drive." Who was on the sidelines in a fur coat cheering Elway on?

Pat Bowlen, the Broncos owner. In the Playoffs!

I was really disappointed because no other NFL owners insert themselves on the sidelines where they do not belong. I wish Jerry had a fur coat.

Nav22

Reaction score
Hostile;3693965 said:
Last night I was watching NFL Network and they were showing the top 10 Clutch QBs of all time.

Staubach was 4th by the way.

When they started talking about John Elway they got to the point where they discussed "The Drive." Who was on the sidelines in a fur coat cheering Elway on?

Pat Bowlen, the Broncos owner. In the Playoffs!

I was really disappointed because no other NFL owners insert themselves on the sidelines where they do not belong. I wish Jerry had a fur coat.

And have you noticed how nobody seems to mind when Arthur Blank roams the Falcons' sideline?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nav22;3693992 said:
And have you noticed how nobody seems to mind when Arthur Blank roams the Falcons' sideline?
Yeah, that's very true too. Never really heard Saints fans upset with Tom Benson for his fruity little umbrella either.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3694103 said:
Yeah, that's very true too. Never really heard Saints fans upset with Tom Benson for his fruity little umbrella either.

But where is he going...

[youtube]he59cQ7QmUw[/youtube]

I really do wonder if he thinks that he helps get the players motivated when he goes down there.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3694128 said:
I really do wonder if he thinks that he helps get the players motivated when he goes down there.

I'm not sure the "coach clapping" really motivates anyone in general. I'm not sure it matters who it's coming from.