Jerry throwing shade at Cooper

StylisticS

Reaction score
Don't fall for Jerry's "I'm mad as hell. I'm not going to take this anymore" routine. He did the same thing after we went 8-8 for the third time. He made it sound like he might get rid of JG and make big changes. He did nothing then and I don't expect him to do anything now.
Yeah I agree. To be fair though, if the 2014 season did not happen the way it did, I bet they don’t bring back Garrett in 2015. Remember his contract ran out once the season was done.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Zman5

Reaction score
I'd say at least half of Dak's throws do not allow for YAC. The receiver has to adjust too much giving the defender an easy tackle.

We must have bunch of an acrobatic receivers on the team. Catching all those errant passes and still be ranked second in passing yards and third in completion percentage LOL.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
For those saying its Dak's fault, and yall maybe right, Jerry apparently dont see it that way.

Jerry has said nothing but postive things about Dak, not so much about Coop. So it doesnt take Einstein to figure out where Jerry is pointing the finger.

No way in hell Jerry is going to pay Coop $20 mill next season, he should go ahead and pack his bags he is gone.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
It's just Jerry being a passive agressive coward. He doesn't have the guts to say anything to a coach or players face so he just idly threatens then in the media. He couldn't even tell Garrett, after ten years, he was out. Just let the contract expire and disappeared to his yacht.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry literally gave Dak ownership of the team in an indirect way with that binding, massive contract.
Hey, Jerry is ready this offseason to be serving Dak his Gatorade....:muttley:

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Worry about your 40 mil qb who is scared to throw the ball or run. Don't get me wrong Dak is a good qb but with the weapons he has , he needs to be better.

lqmac1

Reaction score
It’s hard to do anything offensively when the defense knows when you’re running or throwing. Our dumb *** HC and OC never picked up on it and made adjustments.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It’s hard to do anything offensively when the defense knows when you’re running or throwing. Our dumb *** HC and OC never picked up on it and made adjustments.

Yep, the offense never recovered after the Denver game outside of running up the score on our division scrubs.

I guess Denver really did have a blueprint.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Yep, the offense never recovered after the Denver game outside of running up the score on our division scrubs.

I guess Denver really did have a blueprint.
They definitely had a blueprint to slow down our passing attack. It also doesn’t help when you have the same exact formation every time you’re going to run. Defense’s new when we were going to run and when we were going to pass and even knew a wide receiver screen was coming because we would put Conor Mcgovern in the bunch formation.

X550i

Reaction score
So the previous two years Amari had over 1,100 yards.
This year everyone was saying the Cowboys might have the best collection of receivers: Cooper, Lamb, Gallup, Schultz, Jarwin.

Hmmmmm, I wonder why Cooper's numbers went down? :huh:
Dumb owner