Jerry throwing shade at Cooper

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Jerry is trying to get the media and you, the fans to go along with that narrative too so he can cut him. Don't fall for the banana in the tailpipe. We should keep Cooper.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Anyone who just watched the GB-SF game saw a franchise receiver in Deebo. Sorry, Coop ain’t it.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Jerry really needs to watch some tape. He’d see AC open and Dak looking the other way.

flyinghorse

Reaction score
If Prescott doesn’t throw the ball to him what’s he suppose to do??
This is a REAL STRETCH even for Jerry.
It’s Coopers fault we didn’t make it past the wild card game. ***!!!! You need to talk to Dak not Cooper….How is Cooper responsible if he can’t get a pass thrown his way??
Put the Scotch down Jerry…. get some damn coffee….eat some breakfast man….quit talking crazy…it’s embarrassing….you sound like an old senile idiot..

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Jerry really needs to watch some tape. He’d see AC open and Dak looking the other way.
Funny how everybody thinks Jerry didn’t watch every play of that game. He knows that Cooper played like crap. The whole offense was garbage. Amari Cooper is now a very average receiver. Pin it on Dak if you want but it’s painfully true.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score

fansince68

Reaction score
scared qb? slow reader?
EXACTLY!!!!! We don't have a QB that can utilize Coopers talents. Jerry needs to throw the shade at Dak. Imagine, in three straight possessions, you beat your man ( whose is taking crap to you) badly every time only to look back and either see your qb getting sacked or the qb misses the dump off pass to the rb in the flats. This is demoralizing.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Funny how everybody thinks Jerry didn’t watch every play of that game. He knows that Cooper played like crap. The whole offense was garbage. Amari Cooper is now a very average receiver. Pin it on Dak if you want but it’s painfully true.
Dude, I was at the game and watched AC open times. They ran a lot of combos with Shultz and AC. Shultz crosses under AC for an out and Ac goes over the top, Dak always went to Shultz
If he was even looking at that side of the field. Watch the 22 you’ll see it.

UncleRico

Reaction score
Cooper didn’t struggle we just didn’t utilize him enough. He made some big plays and led the team in TDs.
Cooper is a good WR but not a true #1 that you can go to at any point in the game on a 50/50

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Jerry struggles stringing a coherent sentence together. It’s a waste of time even attempting to interpret his drivel, regardless of topic. Whatever he says, it always centers on some form of sales job and the delusion that he knows what he’s doing as a GM.
This could be the best post of the year!!

Adreme

Reaction score
Dude, I was at the game and watched AC open times. They ran a lot of combos with Shultz and AC. Shultz crosses under AC for an out and Ac goes over the top, Dak always went to Shultz
If he was even looking at that side of the field. Watch the 22 you’ll see it.

If your first read is open (Schultz caught 6 of 7 balls thrown his way so he clearly was open enough) then you are not going to hold the ball and wait and see if your 2nd and 3rd read get open. That is a good way to make your open receiver not open anymore.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Tad out there criticizing Tyron Smith and Zach Martin.. none of these guys are gonna buy that Dak doesn’t feel that way. Interestingly you don’t see Tad bash Zeke as far as I know. Can’t bash Dak’s best friend
The levee is gonna break. . . its glaringly obvious who the blame is . . . The one that was protected and propped up . . . the one who never took any of the blame. . the one who everyone else got blamed for

And now as it becomes painfully obvious this team will never go anywhere with Dak. And in fact He is the hindrance . . . I believe the Jerry imposed Loyalty to Dak will collapse

And Dak will be ran out of town with Pitch forks

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dak dam near got Lamb and Jarwin put on IR. He got Cooper hurt a couple years ago throwing really high ball. Coop probably is like f that.
Exactly . . . they were taking liver shots and kidney shots. . .

I believe you are right Cooper was like ***** THIS

Hadenough

Reaction score
The levee is gonna break. . . its glaringly obvious who the blame is . . . The one that was protected and propped up . . . the one who never took any of the blame. . the one who everyone else got blamed for

And now as it becomes painfully obvious this team will never go anywhere with Dak. And in fact He is the hindrance . . . I believe the Jerry imposed Loyalty to Dak will collapse

And Dak will be ran out of town with Pitch forks
I agree! But I think Dak still will get McCarthy fired

glimmerman

Reaction score
Long developing pass plays. No slants or quick out or ins or curls. Looked like the shorter curls routes were there all day against the 49ers.

Creeper

Reaction score
This is what I don't like about Jerry. He is blaming Cooper for his contract, the contract that Jerry gave him. No one forced Jerry to pay Cooper $20 million a year. And anyone who took the time to look up Cooper's career stats by game could have told him Cooper disappears in the half the games he plays. Why does he think the Raiders were willing to trade Cooper in the first place? The Raiders fleeced Jerry. And, Cooper's contract is Jerry's fault.

What I also find troubling about Jerry's comments is that he said nothing about Zeke and his contract, or Dak and his contract. I would argue Cooper did more for this team than Zeke. And frankly, Cooper politely asked for them to get him the ball more. I think Cooper knows the problem is Dak, but he showed some class by not coming right out and saying it.

I think Cooper is a good WR and could be a valuable member of the team, but I never would have paid him $20 million and I said it when Jerry signed him. But the problem with the offense is not Cooper who runs his routes and is ignored by his QB. I think I know what is going on. Jerry realizes he has a CAP problem because he overpaid so many players and now he has to cut someone. He is paving the way for the departure of Amari Cooper. But of course instead of taking the blame himself, he will blame Cooper.

It is a shame really. He never should have made the trade for Cooper in the first place. The Cowboys were not one player away from a championship.