Twitter: Jerry to Troy - Drastic changes don't need to be made

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Jerrry Jones was aware of Troy Aikman’s comments on 1310 The Ticket this week, saying the Cowboys need a “complete overhaul of the organization,” but wasn’t about to admit changes need to be made. “This is a tough stretch that we’re in,” Jones said on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. “We’ve been in tough stretches when he played here. These are tough stretches and people are going to be critical and take their shots. So I’m fully aware that this is a time that we should be criticized.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

Jerrry Jones was aware of Troy Aikman’s comments on 1310 The Ticket this week, saying the Cowboys need a “complete overhaul of the organization,” but wasn’t about to admit changes need to be made. “This is a tough stretch that we’re in,” Jones said on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. “We’ve been in tough stretches when he played here. These are tough stretches and people are going to be critical and take their shots. So I’m fully aware that this is a time that we should be criticized.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Thanks for posting this

Reaction score
Of course he will say that.

To agree with Troy would be to admit that the way this team has been run for the past 22 years was wrong. He will never admit to that because he is the one responsible.

"This is a tough stretch that we're in" is simply a moronic statement.

Reaction score
Of course he will say that.

To agree with Troy would be to admit that the way this team has been run for the past 22 years was wrong. He will never admit to that because he is the one responsible.

"This is a tough stretch that we're in" is simply a moronic statement.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good teams don't go through 'tough stretches', they steam roll other teams - so it's an oxymoron to say "we don't need an overhaul - we're just going through a tough stretch".
Hey, an Ultron sighting! What's up, brother?