Twitter: Jerry to Troy - Drastic changes don't need to be made

JonesBoys

Reaction score
LMAO of course good ole Jerrah is going to say this because to agree would mean for him to step aside and stop being the face of the franchise. God forbid if Jerrah let real football people run the team and just stand aside to collect trophies like Kraft is doing.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Jerrry Jones was aware of Troy Aikman’s comments on 1310 The Ticket this week, saying the Cowboys need a “complete overhaul of the organization,” but wasn’t about to admit changes need to be made. “This is a tough stretch that we’re in,” Jones said on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. “We’ve been in tough stretches when he played here. These are tough stretches and people are going to be critical and take their shots. So I’m fully aware that this is a time that we should be criticized.”

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

what else should we expect? admit that he needs to fire himself as the GM? and reorganize? has jerry ever admitted he has done anything wrong?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
lol, yea, of course Jerry is right, otherwise we wouldn't have been as successful the last 2 plus decades as we have been............once again Jerry doen't get it.....expect status quo.

perrykemp

Reaction score
A tough stretch, Jerry?

I've had three kids since you last won a divisional playoff game, and one of them is a junior in college.

Bill Clinton was president.

You had your old face.

Leighton Vander Esch wasn't born.

This message board didn't exist.

We had flip phones.

The internet was 56K.

Yeah, that's quite a stretch, Jerry.

I’ve also had 3 kids since the Cowboys last won a divisional playoff game, one of them in college.

I suspect we are close to the same age... I am 47.

CB61

Reaction score
Can we petition Rodger Goodell to take the team away from Jerry in the best interest of the NFL? Too bad just didn't exist like I said not to beat a dead horse I was praying that the NFL would do that after Jerry messed with them last year could have been the best thing for us fans and the team

CB61

Reaction score
Can we petition Rodger Goodell to take the team away from Jerry in the best interest of the NFL? Too bad just didn't exist like I said not to beat a dead horse I was praying that the NFL would do that after Jerry messed with them last year could have been the best thing for us fans and the team
The problem with that even when the NFL threaten that is that Jerry Jones made the NFL a lot of money

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Of course not Jerry because that would mean admitting to your mismanagement of this once proud franchise. And you're much too big a man to admit that....right:facepalm:

Last edited:

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Think and imagine for a minute if ole Jerry did not have the success he did in the 90's. As fans, that bought him a hell of a lot of time. For some, we still cling to a thread of sentiment towards ole Jerry for those years. But his time has long come and went. He needs to step aside.

Pants

Reaction score
During the last tough stretch, they pulled the skin up too far and cut off the oxygen to his brain....

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
Jerry just being a salesman so fans don't stop going to games and he doesn't lose any money. I'm sick of the "everything is fine here" shtick when we all can see that it's not even close to okay.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Jerry is a tragic figure. He will live out his final days thinking good Dak is just around the corner, and that this is just a rough patch. Al Davis 2.0