Jerry: Wednesday will tell us where Prescott is at

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve never understood the need for our GM to talk so much about injuries. I’m absolutely sure all the HCs that have worked for JJ HATE this.

It’s Football 101 to make your opponent not sure about who to prepare for. Jerry makes it easy with his 3-5 appearances weekly on radio and TV. The e-girls should have to prepare for both Rush and Dak. But Jerry makes it easy to know who’s playing. He may even throw in showing off the team’s draft board to prove how smart he is.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Jerry probably won't let Dak come back against the Eagles and possibly look bad. He's got to protect his investment.

They'll wait until they face the mighty Lions and Bears, when Dak can put up his gaudy stats and claim he's "back".
I'm with you 100%.

They have already picked the game he will come back, probably a couple weeks ago. I've thought that for a while now.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Dak and Jerry are in cahoots to hold him out of this Eagles game.

They'd much rather Rush play bad in primetime against the undefeated divisional rival instead.
They would be crazy to let Dak play this game. If Rush plays and the Cowboys win then great. If Rush plays and the Cowboys lose then it's an easy transition back to Dak next week. If Dak comes back is rusty and the Cowboys lose? Now things start to get extremely ugly.

Could dak play and the Cowboys win? Sure....but it certainly feels like the deck would be stacked against him in a return. zero reason to bring Dak back if you dont already know that he is healthy. If we have to test that hand mid week it should be an instant decision to have him sit....only thing I could see is if Dak becomes the backup for this game.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They would be crazy to let Dak play this game. If Rush plays and the Cowboys win then great. If Rush plays and the Cowboys lose then it's an easy transition back to Dak next week. If Dak comes back is rusty and the Cowboys lose? Now things start to get extremely ugly.

Could dak play and the Cowboys win? Sure....but it certainly feels like the deck would be stacked against him in a return. zero reason to bring Dak back if you dont already know that he is healthy. If we have to test that hand mid week it should be an instant decision to have him sit....only thing I could see is if Dak becomes the backup for this game.
There is no way Dak plays in this game Sunday even 100% ready.

The pressure on Dak would be off the charts and he is known for buckling under any pressure.

They will ramp the talk up throughout this week of him getting closer and closer so when Lions week comes around he will be ready to go.

Meanwhile, Dak will be hoping hard that Rush plays bad on national TV.

catiii

Reaction score
There is no way Dak plays in this game Sunday even 100% ready.

The pressure on Dak would be off the charts and he is known for buckling under any pressure.

They will ramp the talk up throughout this week of him getting closer and closer so when Lions week comes around he will be ready to go.

Meanwhile, Dak will be hoping hard that Rush plays bad on national TV.
Just like Dak to root for a loss of his own team to boost his own ego.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I’ve never understood the need for our GM to talk so much about injuries. I’m absolutely sure all the HCs that have worked for JJ HATE this.

It’s Football 101 to make your opponent not sure about who to prepare for. Jerry makes it easy with his 3-5 appearances weekly on radio and TV. The e-girls should have to prepare for both Rush and Dak. But Jerry makes it easy to know who’s playing. He may even throw in showing off the team’s draft board to prove how smart he is.
Practice Reports are mandatory. So if Dak is practicing the whole league will know anyway.