Twitter: Jerry: Zeke’s not going anywhere, that was the story of the game

sacase

Reaction score
Another negative record for JG and his era! also elliots rush total was the lowest ever for a home game.
Elliot says he is the best in the league !
he had 47 rush 16 rec
cook had 97 rush 86 rec !
So cook showed him who was best, and elliot then wanted cooks jersey lol
Ewok showed tonight what he is all about, he is playing for the money and fun, not to win.

Yeah discount everything Zeke has done based off one game. SMH.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Judging from the statements that Jerry and JG make, it's hard to believe anyone thinking that simplistically might be capable.:huh:

Last edited:

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Another negative record for JG and his era! also elliots rush total was the lowest ever for a home game.
he had 47 rush 16 rec
Ewok showed tonight what he is all about, he is playing for the money and fun, not to win.

E9N7uHv.gif

RD21

Reaction score
he had 47 rush 16 rec

Did you see what he wrote on the jersey..? "Get yo bag $$$" I tried to find a pic of it but couldn't. I read it last night when they showed them switching jerseys post game. Kind of sums up what the game means to him. At least in my opinion.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

In the fourth quarter with 8 minutes left? Yes, you still have to throw in a run here and there to keep them honest. With under a minute when your QB is slinging dimes all over the field and you're inside the 20?? Jesus, this statement alone when placed into the context of that drive should get this fool launched from a trebuchet straight through the hole in the roof.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was just bad play calling. Zeke did nothing all night averaging under 3 YPC, Dak is slicing up the defense with surgical precision, and they suddenly decide to run Zeke twice in the red zone? That is just dumb football and all too typical of the Garret era.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This team is getting really good at giving away games that we should have won. The diagnosis in the 4th qtr was that the running game wasn't working so why did they stick with it? That was a coaching decision that cost us the game. How long do we have to keep suffering from dumb coaching? :banghead:

superonyx

Reaction score
For those who say Garrett is not interjecting himself into the offensive play calling, this quote refutes that. I find it hard to believe that a young offensive coordinator who has a wide open creative college style approach decides to run it back to back on second and third downs during the most crucial part of the game after the passing game was the only thing working. Yet the HC who is still living in the 90s style football scheme is not influencing the play calling.

This season is totally on Garrett an he is failing just as expected.
I don’t know if JG is responsible for that or not.
But the quote is just a cover for him not saying the obvious.....we didn’t trust the defense to even make 1 stop so we tried to run the clock down.

He won’t say this but it’s obvious.

still the wrong call but his motivation for making it isn’t being discussed.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
he had 47 rush 16 rec

I don't agree with that. I saw Zeke on the sidelines and he wasn't having fun and he seemed to be attentive to what was happening. There are times when you get shut down...period. It has happened before with Zeke....remember at Denver? 8 totals yards. The problem here is what the offense was doing to adjust was working, and the play-calling changed in crunch time. The question is why? Methinks it has to do with a moronic head coach and OC who lacks experience.

superonyx

Reaction score
he had 47 rush 16 rec
Did you see Saquon Barkley yesterday?
Like 20 carries for a total of 1 yard and then handed Adams the ball on a fumble for a TD.

If Zeke is trash then thank god we don’t have Barkley huh?

Stop sounding like an doofus