Video: Jesse Holley totally destroys Jason Garrett and exposes him even further!

johneric8

Reaction score
I watched this video last night that LawNation posted and wanted to share it.. I know most of us are over talking about the freckled puppet but this video is a MUST SEE and has inside info that validates everything. (WATCH THE FIRST 30 MIN's)

Jesse Holley goes on to talk about Garrett's insecurities and how he pushed the narrative to fault of being the smartest guy in the room. In fact, he also said that the most NFL players are alpha males and see through someone whom is fake and this is why the team didn't sell out to win week after week. He believes that the players just didn't buy Jason Garrett as an authenticate leader of men. Basically, they all knew he was phony as a coach and this is why they ultimately failed under his tenure.

So much great stuff here to see and unfiltered! One of the best interviews I've seen.

Last edited:

johneric8

Reaction score
Meh, this board has known this for 10+ years.

Yes, but many don't really understand the extent of the dysfunction. There are still tons of guys on this forum that blame the players and don't give Garrett enough credit for the failures of our team as a whole. All I'm saying is that Holley really spelled everything out in a way that I've seen no one on here do. He breaks stuff down very candidly.

johneric8

Reaction score
Many did not and sold him until the very end.

A few proclaimed "guaranteed Super Bowl victory!" when he was hired.

He was/is a huge fraud and it makes sense, the GM is one as well. One thing with fraud men is that they surround themselves with similar frauds.

Yes, but I do have to say that Jerry has made a few good decisions as well.. Think of Jimmy Johnson, Parcells and now Big Mike.
In the video, Holley also goes on to explain how Jerry really did believe in Jason and obviously wanted things to work out with him as our coach.

Jerry definitely made a ton of mistakes with Garrett and he knows is at this point, but has moved on... The culture issue that the cowboys have faced
does get put on Jerry Jones because he allowed Garrett to exist as our coach.. No doubt it came down to Jones's pride which is definitely a character flaw.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Think of Jimmy Johnson, Parcells and now Big Mike.
Jimmy was a college teammate and was highly coveted by other NFL franchises including the San Francisco 49ers. Carmen Policy admitted he almost went after Jimmy when Bill Walsh retired. George Seifert talks about it as well.

Parcells was an effort to legitimize the franchise in order to get the stadium built. Drunk Jerry was caught on video saying this.

McCarthy was awful his last two years in Green Bay and while I'm hopeful he wins here, he qualifies as to be determined.

Jerry is a great business man. He is an absolute fraud as a football man.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Jimmy was a college teammate and was highly coveted by other NFL franchises including the San Francisco 49ers. Carmen Policy admitted he almost went after Jimmy when Bill Walsh retired. George Seifert talks about it as well.

Parcells was an effort to legitimize the franchise in order to get the stadium built. Drunk Jerry was caught on video saying this.

McCarthy was awful his last two years in Green Bay and while I'm hopeful he wins here, he qualifies as to be determined.

Jerry is a great business man. He is an absolute fraud as a football man.
Jimmy was also coveted by the Cowboys before Jerry bought the team.

Gil and Tex tried to bring him in as Landry's DC with the understanding that he would eventually take over the team, since they basically didn't have the plums to fire Landry. Obviously Jimmy wasn't relinquishing his cushy Miami job where he just won a National Championship to be a DC.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two hours and forty four minutes. That's not a video, that's a movie. I got to be in a car crash, legs pinned under the dash, waiting on the jaws of life to come and get me to watch that. Sheesh.
Emergency Paramedic: "We've gotten you free now Mr. Country! Let's get this c-collar around your neck and..."
Oz-of-Cowboy-Country: "Don't touch me! Don't you see there is another hour and 58 minutes left of this video???"

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
About 17 minutes in they talk about Kellen Moore. Holley is giving him some credit for getting experience from last year. I didn't see some half time adjustments to kick start the offense.

I have a feeling Moore becomes this team's David Shula.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Ooooooohh......oooohhhhh Jesse Holley. Won a reality tv show to get the 80th spot and a rookie contract with the Cowboys. Wasn't all surprising with TO gone and Irvin's backing.

And what an amazing career! Two years, 7 receptions, 169 yds, 0 TDs. Two punt returns for 17 yds.

He had more dirt on Garrett, than TDs! He had more dirt on Garrett than the law allows and was dropped after an illustrious two year career. Sounds like someone who would say anything to get a spotlight.