Video: Jesse Holley totally destroys Jason Garrett and exposes him even further!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think Garrett showed much in the way of smarts the past 2-3 years for sure, but i still don't 100% blame him. Jerry is the guy in charge, always was (at least since Jimmy J.). If the guys aren't selling out to win because Jason isn't the top dog, i can understand that. Jerry always was. But they're paid huge sums of money to do a job too. So we had a puppet coach, guys who wouldn't do the job they were paid to do, and the puppet master in charge of all of it behind the scenes and in front of the tv cameras. And we decide one of those 3 is the main culprit.

Don't get me wrong; Jason's time was up years ago. But if Jerry meddles with McCarthy's act the same way he did with Garrett, the result is gonna be the same. It's why i'm more cautiously optimistic about this coaching change whereas in the past at this time i'd be all pumped up for the new season.

What gives you the impression that Jerry is in any way "meddling" with McCarthy? And for that matter, how do you feel that he meddled or undermined Garrett?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually you brought it up, but why am I not surprised to see you once again try to blame someone else for your own actions. It's your thing. You tried to falsely claim that I specifed you defending his coaching, once again with no proof of that, just another false assumption on your part. You did that, nobody else.

Yay! Another one of your false claim, strawman arguments. When you can;t win with what has been said, resort to making things up. What a loser.

Who's the real "liar"? While you continue to post in a thread you claimed to be "beating a dead horse"? You even lie to yourself.

Expose your hypocrisy, answer the question of why you're still here, days later, posting in a thread that's "beating a dead horse".

Tell me and everyone, just why you're a hypocrite of the highest order.
I'm done. Trying to talk reasonably to someone who would rather lie than acknowledge what is right there to see, and that can only see the extremes all one way or the other is like beating your head against a wall. My head is sore.

I know you will have an uncontrollable urge to get the last word, so feel free and lie and ignore and whatever else you feel the need to. You're on your own.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm done. Trying to talk reasonably to someone who would rather lie than acknowledge what is right there to see, and that can only see the extremes all one way or the other is like beating your head against a wall. My head is sore.

I know you will have an uncontrollable urge to get the last word, so feel free and lie and ignore and whatever else you feel the need to. You're on your own.

Good, get lost! You should have left this "dead horse" thread days ago, back when you said you were going to the first time. More saying one thing and doing another and hypocrisy. And now that your hypocrisy has been made clear to everyone, you tuck tail and run.

Nobody "lies" more than you do, even to yourself. You say one thing and do the total opposite, and then have the nerve to deny it.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Except he wasn’t incompetent, and he won a lot of games and had the support of his players to the end. This just happened to be a quote in response to a question about how he handled the locker room after one specific game. It’s pretty clear that there’s a lot of respect there. How you can think that happens in a player’s head alongside what you call “on filed incompetence” doesn’t make much sense to me.

Idgit in that Atlanta game where he sat back and allowed Chaz Green to play swinging door at LT for most of the game before replacing him or giving him some help while our QB took a beating was not only incompetent, it was downright egregious.

There was NO excuse for that. He should've been fired right after that game. I wonder how supportive the team felt about him after that game?
If they did, he sure didn't deserve it.

Last edited: