Jets vs Atlanta (London Game)

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Packers: Man, you are so elite that we can't put you on the active roster right now.

Jaylon: I understand. ..... ~swipe~

blueblood70

Reaction score
umm is it me or they driving down there like its a 10point play coming LOL this isnt the last drive , yet that how they are approaching it not much in the hurry up..

oh wait they in Tank mode already. whos their top 3 draft target this season?hmm:huh::rolleyes:

Flamma

Reaction score
Last I heard, the Jets have Mike White as their backup QB. At what point do the Jets go to him?

Zach Wilson has had all camp to prepare and was the 2nd pick in the draft. He looks like garbage. DiNucci had basically no camp and maybe a couple days with the 1st stringers to practice with before his game.

Yeah he's looking real bad. A lot of times it's hard to tell because of the team being bad. But you can tell a lot of it is him. The balls they were using have to have a lot of green on them and grass stuck in between the laces. I do hope he pulls it together at some point for his sake. I don't feel any sympathy for the Jets.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah he's looking real bad. A lot of times it's hard to tell because of the team being bad. But you can tell a lot of it is him. The balls they were using have to have a lot of green on them and grass stuck in between the laces. I do hope he pulls it together at some point for his sake. I don't feel any sympathy for the Jets.

Sam Darnold is snickering somewhere..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Last I heard, the Jets have Mike White as their backup QB. At what point do the Jets go to him?

With the Jets giving up the number two overall pick for Wilson I doubt they ever go to Mike White unless Wilson gets hurt. They’re just going to have to ride it out with Wilson and hope he comes around. They committed to to him and are going to have to stay with him. Benching him would be like saying they failed again.

Flamma

Reaction score
his stats this year are night and day form anything he ever did with jesters...sometime it who and where you are drafted that makes career..

Absolutely. But you gotta show better ball placement than that. Behind people and into the turf isn't going to get good results.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
With the Jets giving up the number two overall pick for Wilson I doubt they ever go to Mike White unless Wilson gets hurt. They’re just going to have to ride it out with Wilson and hope he comes around. They committed to to him and are going to have to stay with him. Benching him would be like saying they failed again.

He isn’t ready to play. Romo wasn’t ready to play his first two years. Zach Wilson was a reach. Jets are desperate. Jets possibly are playoff contenders with Darnold and that high pick used on someone else.

Don’t know if Wilson will ever sniff Darnold level right now.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He isn’t ready to play. Romo wasn’t ready to play his first two years. Zach Wilson was a reach. Jets are desperate. Jets possibly are playoff contenders with Darnold and that high pick used on someone else.

Don’t know if Wilson will ever sniff Darnold level right now.

If he’s not ready to play they shouldn’t have drafted him that high. QBs coming out of college are more ready to play now than ever. Mac Jones who Bucky Brooks didn’t even have rated as a first round pick has looked good for New England. The Jets are looking pretty stupid right now with Sam Darnold playing well for Carolina. The Jets seemed to be the only ones sold on Zach Wilson. Maybe the problem with the Jets isn’t there QBs it’s something screwed up with their organization. The Jets are a graveyard for QBs similar to the Browns until they landed Mayfield.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
If he’s not ready to play they shouldn’t have drafted him that high. QBs coming out of college are more ready to play now than ever. Mac Jones who Bucky Brooks didn’t even have rated as a first round pick has looked good for New England. The Jets are looking pretty stupid right now with Sam Darnold playing well for Carolina. The Jets seemed to be the only ones sold on Zach Wilson. Maybe the problem with the Jets isn’t there QBs it’s something screwed up with their organization. The Jets are a graveyard for QBs similar to the Browns until they landed Mayfield.

I agree but I wouldn’t be so sure on Mayfield. He may be another product from the Factory of Sadness.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I agree but I wouldn’t be so sure on Mayfield. He may be another product from the Factory of Sadness.

I’m definitely not sure on Mayfield but he has been better than what they’ve had in recent years. He’s certainly nothing great. It’s going to be interesting to see how much they’re willing to pay him when he’s due for an extension.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
The NFL isn’t going to expand any faster if they keep sending the worst teams to other countries.

Send the best or most famous teams. The Patriots and 49ers are very popular in the UK, but the NFL never sends them there.