Jetswire: Jets should call Cowboys about trade for DLaw

Jipper

Reaction score
You won't get anything for Tapper. If he won't make the team, why would someone trade for him?

Plenty of times this happens due to depth and teams not wanting to compete to sign after the cuts

Jipper

Reaction score
Yeah, there's a huge market for a 4th round pick with a degenerative injury who has played in 2 NFL games, who has been on IR twice, who might not make the team.

As I said, it happens, I wasn't saying it would happen but that's the reason teams trade late picks for guys in preseason that would be cut

Couto72

Reaction score
The Cowboys should be calling the Jets to try and move Crawford. He is definitely in the way of Taco, Gregory and Armstrong.

If the Jets are hurting for a defensive end then they should have some interest in Crawford.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Cowboys should be calling the Jets to try and move Crawford. He is definitely in the way of Taco, Gregory and Armstrong.

If the Jets are hurting for a defensive end then they should have some interest in Crawford.
You guys kill me wanting to get rid of the players you want to but expect opposing teams to trade for players like that lol. Crawford is on this team as a 1tech or 3 tech. He's not in the way of any end rushers lol. I'm not sure why you guys keep saying that. When this team needs a pass rush on a passing down....Crawford is not gonna be there on the end.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If they are hurting for a DE it’s to get a notably better pass rusher than they have. Crawford isn’t that.

Couto72

Reaction score
You guys kill me wanting to get rid of the players you want to but expect opposing teams to trade for players like that lol. Crawford is on this team as a 1tech or 3 tech. He's not in the way of any end rushers lol. I'm not sure why you guys keep saying that. When this team needs a pass rush on a passing down....Crawford is not gonna be there on the end.

Couto72

Reaction score
I here what your saying about Crawford being a DT, but you watch once the season begins the Cowboys will be playing him opposite Lawrence. He will move inside on rotations and if injuries occur. Outside of that they will play him on the outside. I would like to see if the team could get out of his contract considering there are younger more athletic options to play opposite Lawrence.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I here what your saying about Crawford being a DT, but you watch once the season begins the Cowboys will be playing him opposite Lawrence. He will move inside on rotations and if injuries occur. Outside of that they will play him on the outside. I would like to see if the team could get out of his contract considering there are younger more athletic options to play opposite Lawrence.
He may becausehe is solid against the run. But on passing downs when we need a sack.......its gonna be a speed rusher on the end.