Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart, Former WWE Wrestler, Dies at 63

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
I heard he fell and hit his head at home, I enjoyed the new fountain tag team with Owen Hart, it is sad now that Bret is the only Hart Fountain left, rest in peace!

jrumann59

Reaction score
I heard he fell and hit his head at home, I enjoyed the new fountain tag team with Owen Hart, it is sad now that Bret is the only Hart Fountain left, rest in peace!
Brett almost died several years back after falling on his head while riding a bike.

sulu1701

Reaction score
A sad day, I enjoyed watching the Hart Foundation wrestle, with the Colonel at ringside with the mega phone
7606a34fe055b42c50e5e125fc58f4e67028ad73e3516f6dda2447c1277cf179.jpg

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Used to watch him on Mid South and Georgia Championship wrestling......RIP.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Yes, they also called him the Colonel
Ok correct but he took the "name" more for the whole schtick with Honky Tonk Man (wannabe Elvis wrestler). That would be like referencing Sting in a conversation as "The Franchise".

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart's wife told emergency personnel the ex-WWE superstar collapsed while appearing to have a seizure early Monday morning ... and slammed his head when he fell to the ground.

Elizabeth Neidhart told investigators Jim was having difficulty sleeping and got out of bed to change the thermostat. But, when Jim went to touch it, he "turned weirdly as if he were about to dance."

"He then fell towards the wall and ground," the investigation report says.

Elizabeth called 911 thinking he was having a seizure since he "suffers from seizures and takes medication for it."

Neidhart's wife says Jim's last seizure was Dec. 2017 -- and she notes doctors also believed he may have had Alzheimer's as well.

When officials arrived to Jim's home -- they found the 63-year-old on the floor with a 4-inch gash on his face.

Investigators found medication at the home, but note "none of the medication appeared to have been abused."

He was pronounced dead a short time later

That is really sad!