Jimmy Johnson was HC from 89-93 , Garrett has been here 10 years

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Other than the sorry arse Bengals, can anybody name a franchise that has kept a head coach dam near a decade with just a single playoff win or less?
GB had Bart Starr for 9 years and made the playoffs just once in 1982 in the strike season. Of course he was a HOF QB so you can sort of understand. . Garrett was a career backup.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Garrett is so Ivy League that he thinks he can recreate the 90’s with today’s limitations, but well you know, he needs a stacked team and on both sides of the ball...

pansophy

Reaction score
Made the playoffs 3 out of 4 years. Looks like Lombardi compared to JG. 2 playoffs in 9 years.
We have to stop living in the past. People complain about Garrett's offense from the 90's and then compare him Jimmy.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Jimmy did everything he could to get fired. He didn't want to be here anymore. He has said so in the past. I don't understand why people don't know this.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Amazon book on sale:

How to be wrong all the time at work and still be employed: The story of Weatherman; Jason Garrett.
I fixed it for you. I think you came up with a great nickname for Jason Garrett. The weather man.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I fixed it for you. I think you came up with a great nickname for Jason Garrett. The weather man.

Book Cover :

Dumpster-Fire.jpg