Twitter: Jimmy Ring of Honor Update

lukin2006

Reaction score
I could never imagine being such an egomaniac that’d I stand in the way of Jimmy’s rightful place in the ROH. Part of me wishes that once Jerry confirms when he is going in…that Jimmy would just tell Jerry “to stuff it.” He’s one of the worst owners in sport…

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow…even through all the usual meaningless Jerry verbal non-sense- it sounds pretty clear- he’s NOT putting Jimmy in the ROH! At least anytime soon. It’s disgusting that the most revered names in Cowboys history are held hostage by this petty, bitter, and inarticulate owner.

I wish every sports reporter- national or local- would ask him that question. He needs to be dogged weekly.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is where I call Jerry an idiot.
He is too evasive. And Jimmy deserves his own day, not in a group.

Jimmy deserves to be in next. I know there are other players that deserve to be. But, since it is an exclusive honor, putting a group in, takes away from the individuals IMO. Unless it was a group such as the triplets.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Jimmy deserves to be in next. I know there are other players that deserve to be. But, since it is an exclusive honor, putting a group in, takes away from the individuals IMO. Unless it was a group such as the triplets.
Jimmy’s the ONLY Cowboys HOFer not in the ROH.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Dang, I think you just hit on his way of putting Jimmy in, but taking the "special" out of it. Put him in with 9 other guys at once, and make it 9 guys who may not be as deserving as some others. That would be such a lowlife move.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jimmy’s the ONLY Cowboys HOFer not in the ROH.
Id rather him stay out.

It's further evidence that Jerry Jones is petty, has the emotional maturity of a Jr HS student, and it's all about his own ego.

It's an awful, awful look, but he doesn't care because he will get any media member blackballed for questioning him hard on it.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Id rather him stay out.

It's further evidence that Jerry Jones is petty, has the emotional maturity of a Jr HS student, and it's all about his own ego.

It's an awful, awful look, but he doesn't care because he will get any media member blackballed for questioning him hard on it.
Agree 100%.

Btw, Jerry can’t blackball the guy who asked him that question. That was Mike Doocy, the long time Dallas sports reporter from Channel 4 in Dallas. Been there almost 30 years. Jerry can’t blackball him. Doocy is not someone that JJ could control at all.

RS12

Reaction score
This differs from the same question on the Fox set how? Jerry's middle names are "enormous ego" and "incredibly petty". Only gonna happen if Jimmy lives longer and Stevie does the right thing.

rags747

Reaction score
Great answer by Jerry, plenty of former players are deserving as well. It’s Great to be King!

RS12

Reaction score
Jimmy has the satisfaction of knowing he is in the HOF because he was recognized by his peers as being a great football guy. He didn't get in the HOF because he made his geriatric business partners billions of dollars.