Jimmy: This is the best Cowboys team I've seen since mine

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Is there football in Maine? Serious question, any NCAA teams up there?

Kind of...lol. The University of Maine is a D1 school that just jumped from D2. They are called the Black Bears and are typically fair to middling. Most talent goes to hockey first due to the weather. The Maine hockey team is D1 and has won national titles. The real football powerhouse in the area though has been the University of New Hampshire right next door. They used to have Chip Kelly as a successful head coach before he hit the big time.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Absolutely NOT... Come on over to "reality" and enjoy it....

i will always enjoy when this team is winning. I will at time be critical of any player just like always if they aren’t playing like I know they can

sunalsorises

Reaction score
It’s a long season. Jimmy just put the pressure on Jerry to put him the ROH before the playoffs, though.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
07, 09, and 14 were some pretty good teams too. This team though has a different level of energy and looks extremely hungry. Taking one game at a time, but this looks to be the best of the Dak area. Yes, I do remember the 13-3 season, but Dak is a better QB now, has better weapons, and the defense has more playmaker.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The Jimmy haters like to talk about what he didn't do with the Fins, but one thing you can never take away from him is he could build some darn good defenses. I hope Jimmy says this seeing how this defense is a prototype Jimmy defense - fast, young and depth, turnover crazy. We've had the offense, mix and match some players, for a few years now. We haven't seen a championship tempo defense yet.

817Gill

Reaction score
That was the team I thought was the best since Jimmy.
Yeah even though the turnovers aren’t the same I think that ‘07 defense was stronger in basically all aspects. Offenses are almost even but could make a good argument this current offense is the most versatile.

Cmac

Reaction score
First time since Jimmy they had a playmaker in the secondary.
Yep....thanks to Diggs....there are developing "ball hawks"......a taste of a little more speed on defense would suit this team just fine.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Has a very 92'ish type feel. We know who the stars are but we're mostly made up fast, young, unheralded ascending players.