Twitter: Jimmy throws Garrett under the bus

Dre11

Reaction score
It actually makes a lot of sense. Do you think garret should be taking a vacation in the middle of a 3-4 season? What are those optics for the players? He's an awful leader and this just another example of how he doesn't get it. The bye week wasn't intended to be a vacation. Its supposed to be a chance to heal up a little and regroup. Belechek isn't doing the celebrity rounds during his bye week.

Do you think 1 night stops him or anyone from doing their job? You think they stay at the star 24 hrs a day 7 days a week....lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah garrett can work on timeouts and challenges anywhere. you guys piss me off with the hate.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Why the hell are you guys getting all over Garrett?? He was clearly working hard on his clapping trying to perfect it. The guy is working hard during the bye week and everyone is all over him??

lk8701

Reaction score
Any little bit of public criticism helps. In other news, Garrett clapping.

JG has job security that most hard working Americans don't have in any occupation. This is what happens when your boss considers you to be his adopted son.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett's job security is safe , win lose or draw ... Its almost nepotism, JG has nothing to worry about and nothing to be accountable for .

Reactions: BAT

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The truth is. People only care because Garret hasn’t won anything.

Bill Belicheck could be videotaped hanging out at a strip club, getting lap dances and motor boating the strippers until 5am in the morning. And nobody would care.

The NFL is a results oriented league. If you win, people don’t scrutinize. If you don’t, people will scrutinize.

Garret has the power to get people off his back. He needs to just win.
Is that all? What is he waiting for, the process?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The optics of this only matter to the truly brain dead, or to people with an agenda in the first place. Admittedly, that’s a large group, but those guys couldn’t be any more against the coaching staff, anyway, so so what.

It’s not going to affect the players at all, or team ownership. If anything, Jerry’s happy the Cowboys are getting mentioned in a controversy in the bye week.

Yeah, it's not like Garrett went to Cabo. ;)

Batman1980

Reaction score
I despise JG as head coach but people need to stop with this. He has a life. Enjoying his night, especially on a bye week is a non story.

I don't care if he has a life outside his job he stinks at. His personal life has nothing to do with me.

Darkhound

Reaction score
Bill parcels was coaching when his brother died... and this idiot does this.