Twitter: Jimmy throws Garrett under the bus

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I despise JG as head coach but people need to stop with this. He has a life. Enjoying his night, especially on a bye week is a non story.

If Jimmy was the coach and we were 3-4 he’d be sleeping at The Star. No way he’d be out laughing and having a good time. He’d be miserable and make everyone on the team miserable until they started winning. Ginger doesn’t have the drive to succeed and most of all isn’t a leader of men. How Jerry can’t see this is beyond me.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If Jimmy was the coach and we were 3-4 he’d be sleeping at The Star. No way he’d be out laughing and having a good time. He’d be miserable and make everyone on the team miserable until they started winning. Ginger doesn’t have the drive to succeed and most of all isn’t a leader of men. How Jerry can’t see this is beyond me.
Jimmy would be next to Jerry sipping on some brown liquor enjoying himself.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
That's what makes this stupid....you have a million things to knock Garrett for and we are going to focus on what he does in his spare time? Just dumb.
I like piling on. Gotta find new reasons to hate his soulless ginger ***.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I wouldn't even waste my energy on hating him...Jerry is he the real problem.
The three stooges...
1462590866-SPORTS-FBN-COWBOYS-DRAFT-2-FT.jpg

They're all to blame. Dak is Shimp...
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5d/d8/**/5dd8af16dbb5078aa6ba1257760e06bc.jpg

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No problem Jason , stay out for the whole Lakers season too.
I'm sure Richard , Lee, and half the defense are back home studying film and installing stuff for the short Turkey week.
They got this relax.:rolleyes:
We play exactly 16 hours of meaningful football every year. So hell ya take a break.

Jipper

Reaction score
So let me get this right, we’re bashing a coach for going to a World Series game when he had an off day? I am sure he took a private flight and had plenty of things he was looking at....you do realize these guys need a little down time too...:expecting them to be at the star 20 hours a Day is not feesible....plenty of things to bash Garrett for but this isn’t one of them

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Any little bit of public criticism helps. In other news, Garrett clapping.

That would be true Jimmy if Garrett's job actually depended on the team's performance.

This team could lose every game the rest of the season and Garrett would sleep like a baby every night.

Must be nice having a job with no actual responsibilities or accountability.