Twitter: Jimmy throws Garrett under the bus

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
JG has always preached to his players to get away from football during the bye week. He is just following his own advice. Nothing wrong at all with it but I realize the habitual haters will have to field day with it. It's like raw meat for them.

So Jimmy Johnson is now a habitual hater?

Last time I checked, Jimmy has three rings on his hand and the only ring Garrett has is from the hard water in his toilet at his office.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Last time I checked, Jimmy has three rings on his hand and the only ring Garrett has is from the hard water in his toilet at his office.
No I wasn’t talking about Jimmy. He was a great coach who is now a talking head paid to be controversial. I was actually talking about you amongst others.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
No I wasn’t talking about Jimmy. He was a great coach who is now a talking head paid to be controversial. I was actually talking about you amongst others.

I'm a habitual hater with over 22K posts?

Just a question, but do you actually read anything you write before you hit post? Might want to start doing that to avoid others laughing at you. Just a friendly suggestion.;)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm a habitual hater with over 22K posts?

Just a question, but do you actually read anything you write before you hit post? Might want to start doing that to avoid others laughing at you. Just a friendly suggestion.;)
I stand by my post. You are a habitual consistent complainer. It’s pretty much all you do. 100% of the time? No. But the vast majority. You post it so you have to deal with the consequences. It’s all on you my friend.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score

If you’re counting Jimmy’s wedding ring as a ring, then it’s only fair to count Garrett’s :)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Nice post ..

But of course we know on the Internet we can bash anyone for anything.

Some fans will never get it but Garrett has inspired me to have something to root for following the Cowboys.

I'm not into inspirational speeches, participation trophies, and field trips after losing games...…....I'm not wired like that, others are.

I judge Garrett strictly off the results he has delivered and he has been an epic failure in that regard. So there is nothing "to get" when it comes to Garrett. He has one single Wildcard victory and struggles with basic game day management after being here almost a dam decade.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Where'd he get the third ring?

National Championship with the Miami Hurricanes...………….Jimmy even named his boat "three rings".

CDcALZuWEAAS-_K.jpg:large

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I stand by my post. You are a habitual consistent complainer. It’s pretty much all you do. 100% of the time? No. But the vast majority. You post it so you have to deal with the consequences. It’s all on you my friend.
You 100% are just complaining about others whose opinions differ from your own.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The optics of this only matter to the truly brain dead, or to people with an agenda in the first place. Admittedly, that’s a large group, but those guys couldn’t be any more against the coaching staff, anyway, so so what.

It’s not going to affect the players at all, or team ownership. If anything, Jerry’s happy the Cowboys are getting mentioned in a controversy in the bye week.

So Jimmy Johnson questions your boy......who we all know is an epic failure at coaching...…so Jimmy is now brain dead or has agenda?

That's a shot below the belt even for you Idgit.