Twitter: Jimmy throws Garrett under the bus

Dre11

Reaction score
Any little bit of public criticism helps. In other news, Garrett clapping.

Mike Fisher calls Jimmy a hypocrite:

What YOU don't know, Cory, my friend, is that Jimmy is a hypocrite here. Sometime, ask me about post-1990 vacation/non-playoff plans. :)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Hardly. Jimmy was a miserable SOB when they were losing. He certainly wouldn’t be taking a vacation during anbye week with a losing record.

Jimmy wrote in one of his books that after a loss at Washington, he was so incensed that he ripped the team the entire plane trip home.

After a loss at Washington, Garrett takes his team on a field trip to the museum:facepalm:

That is why one guy has a handful of rings and the other guy has a single wildcard win after almost a decade on the job.;)

texbumthelife

Reaction score
National Championship with the Miami Hurricanes...………….Jimmy even named his boat "three rings".

CDcALZuWEAAS-_K.jpg:large

Oh my bad. Thought we were talking about the NFL.

;)

Dre11

Reaction score
So Jimmy Johnson questions your boy......who we all know is an epic failure at coaching...…so Jimmy is now brain dead or has agenda?

That's a shot below the belt even for you Idgit.

mike fisher ✭ (@fishsports) tweeted at 1:47 PM on Sun, Oct 28, 2018:
jimmy went on vacations as the #cowboys coach BEFORE ever winning ****. But believe whatever myths you want. https://t.co/e3RszhRQXs
()

Get the official Twitter app at https://twitter.com/download?s=13

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If you’re counting Jimmy’s wedding ring as a ring, then it’s only fair to count Garrett’s :)

What?

If we are counting wedding rings, which I have no idea why you are doing that, then it would be Jimmy 4 to Garrett's 1.

You do know that Jimmy won a National Championship at Miami? He even named his boat the "Three Rings". I have no idea why you are talking about wedding rings.

I guess a wedding ring is the only ring Garrett is ever going to wear...………..He dam sure aint going to be winning a ring, at any level.

Reactions: BAT

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garret is perfectly content and doesn't do any of the work anyway. Probably best if the carrot stays away from the productive folks anyway. Jerry probably bought the ticket.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I despise JG as head coach but people need to stop with this. He has a life. Enjoying his night, especially on a bye week is a non story.

Is it though? LA is a long way from Dallas. It is just further evidence on how comfortable he is. The offense needs a ton of work and that idiot is in LA. It is a disgrace.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he's probably working on challenging balls and strikes. Maybe timeouts too. He should be ready for the next game. I'm not sure what you guys are worrying about. "wow"

texbumthelife

Reaction score
A ring is a ring bro...…………...and last time I checked, Garrett never won a ring at any level...….even pee wee football, no rings

The only ring Garrett is ever going to wear is around the collar on his shirt:laugh:

Haha I was messing with you. Although I don't equate College rings to NFL success, your point stands.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love Jimmy, but this was just stupid.

It actually makes a lot of sense. Do you think garret should be taking a vacation in the middle of a 3-4 season? What are those optics for the players? He's an awful leader and this just another example of how he doesn't get it. The bye week wasn't intended to be a vacation. Its supposed to be a chance to heal up a little and regroup. Belechek isn't doing the celebrity rounds during his bye week.

Dre11

Reaction score
Is it though? LA is a long way from Dallas. It is just further evidence on how comfortable he is. The offense needs a ton of work and that idiot is in LA. It is a disgrace.

Lol...you act like 1 night stops him from doing anything with the offense...lol you people will find anything to b about.