News: JJ: Dez may want back on Cowboys, but Cowboys don't want Dez

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Yeah only thing makes sense is behind closed doors dak doesn't really want him back..(dak friendly) If he really wanted Dez back... I think they'd try to help him out. Especially knowing Dez would come back cheap..
No the Jones boys decide things like this, and they dont want him back at minimum vet level, so he pissed them off in some way.
He might have said you cant win without me so now they have to prove they can.
It could be the agent he has too, no one wants to deal with them.

Dez I think didnt sign with other teams, hoping that cowboys would take him back, so now after this maybe he takes a deal elsewhere.
He should get a real agent, and try to go to NE. Then they would have gordon and dez, and brady could probably get the most
out of dez.
They said Brady gave gordon the locker next to him, and is mentoring him. Gordon made a nice catch for td last nite , and could
prove to be a good signing,

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Damn,, Yep, pretty much closes the door.

Too bad, that can't be new owners for the Cowboys closing the doors and changing the locks on the Jones' family.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Not in Dallas’ best interest
Jones, the Cowboys’ owner and general manager, made his regular appearance on sports-radio station "The Fan" on Friday and was asked about Bryant’s tweet.

Answer: ixnay on Ez-Day.

“We feel good about Dez and wish him the very best. Trust me, if it were in our best interests, his and ours, he’d be on the field for the Cowboys,” Jones said.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jerry-...-cowboys-cowboys-dont-want-dez-163009030.html
Interests change all the time.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Jones on Dez, "well we wish the best to Dez, but we can't take him back because he talks to much in the huddle and will hurt Dak's fragile confidence"....lmao

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Not in Dallas’ best interest
Jones, the Cowboys’ owner and general manager, made his regular appearance on sports-radio station "The Fan" on Friday and was asked about Bryant’s tweet.

Answer: ixnay on Ez-Day.

“We feel good about Dez and wish him the very best. Trust me, if it were in our best interests, his and ours, he’d be on the field for the Cowboys,” Jones said.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jerry-...-cowboys-cowboys-dont-want-dez-163009030.html
Nite nite

TwentyOne

Reaction score
How abot being our Mascott ?

I mean he has to wear a disguise. Otherwise for me it would be a no go. But if knowbody knows he works for us itll be ok with me.