News: JJ: Dez may want back on Cowboys, but Cowboys don't want Dez

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve said this several times in other threads that keep mentioning Dez and Romo as some kind of option...OMG! The key to our improvement is not going to be found in the past. It will be in the future.

If we’re going to have silly dreams about bringing back a battered, retired QB to somehow rescue us by miraculously be healthier than when they retired, let’s see if Roger Staubach would come back. LOL!!! (It’s almost that stupid)

With Dez- why would we think that a year after he wasn’t that great for us last year, and after 31 other NFL teams, many of which are starved for a playmaker, wouldn’t sign him....why the H would we? It is ridiculously foolish.

Why do ppl still parrot this same stupid line when we know for a fact it isn't true?

Pants

Reaction score
I personally don't give Dez much of a chance to come back to the Cowboys, but any drivel that spews from JJs mouth means absolutely zero to me - he may be telling the truth THIS time, at least what is the truth in his alcohol-soaked brain, but his moments of normalcy are too far and few in between that I don't take anything that he says to the bank...

Love you Dez, I just don't see you back with America's Team

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
I personally don't give Dez much of a chance to come back to the Cowboys, but any drivel that spews from JJs mouth means absolutely zero to me - he may be telling the truth THIS time, at least what is the truth in his alcohol-soaked brain, but his moments of normalcy are too far and few in between that I don't take anything that he says to the bank...

Love you Dez, I just don't see you back with America's Team

I don't give Dez much of a chance to be back in the NFL period. I think he's done.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
For crying out loud, move on.

The Cowboys were 26th in passing with him last season. He's been unemployed since March.

Get over it.

Verdict

Reaction score
For crying out loud, move on.

The Cowboys were 26th in passing with him last season. He's been unemployed since March.

Get over it.

The Dez Fan Bois are not in touch with reality. You are trying to speak intelligently to them. They are like trying to reason with a schrew.