JJ is simply clowning us

CowboyChris

Reaction score
If a change was to be made, it wouldn't have been difficult to announce it yesterday, I'm insulted as a fan of this circus, plain and simple. WE are the most valuable franchise in the world, and here we are with the Garrett sympathetic tour. Unbeliveable!!

I have often said, If you owned Exxon, wouldn't you hire the best CEO to run it? instead we get a coach to learn on the job for the last 10 years, and is still a moron.

This organization isn't solely focused on football or winning SB's, it's primary focus is revenue, and most of all having a senile owner who can't turn his back from a camera or radio microphone.

We and the media got clowned yesterday!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If a change was to be made, it wouldn't have been difficult to announce it yesterday, I'm insulted as a fan of this circus, plain and simple. WE are the most valuable franchise in the world, and here we are with the Garrett sympathetic tour. Unbeliveable!!

I have often said, If you owned Exxon, wouldn't you hire the best CEO to run it? instead we get a coach to learn on the job for the last 10 years, and is still a moron.

This organization isn't solely focused on football or winning SB's, it's primary focus is revenue, and most of all having a senile owner who can't turn his back from a camera or radio microphone.

You’re insulted? :lmao::lmao2: This it’s getting better and better.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

If you don't like it then go find another team. I love Jerry. I love Jason. I love everything about the Cowboys even after this 8-8 season.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Cry me a river. The only reason you even care is so you can start your crowing about Garrett being gone. Jerry doesn't care about your time table or feelings. Get over it. Garrett will be gone, I can't see anyway he is back. So whether that was yesterday or today or tomorrow, it will make no difference in the big scheme of Football Operations. Unless you were all in on Ron Rivera, which is the only coach hired or about to be hired.

blueblood70

Reaction score

No you got clowned because he promised nothing nor does he owe us anything from a business standpoint..

not one team has hired a new HC yet, most are not after the same guy and as far as garett goes , he will be leaving very soon..

you got clowned because you chose to use a TWEET a SM clown reporting and FB fake news outlets to get you all lathered up and emotional,

Jerry has not one time promised when or how he would handle Jasons contract..hes simply allowed Jason to finish his exit interviews with players and coaches and say his goodbyes and get everything in order..
theres no RULE that all changes are made on black Monday..

thats media thing like the stupid shopping holidays like black Friday made up also by media..

dont be a emotional sheep

when you own your own team you can run it like you FEEL..why everyones mad at Jerry because he didnt FIRE or LET an employee go when they wanted is beyond ridiculous and incomprehensible.

reel it in people...

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Jerruh is a master troller. I’m betting he already knows who he’s going to hire. He’s just making everyone wait because he doesn’t want to “fire” Garrett-top. Someone posted info that Garrett’s contract goes another 14 days. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jerruh let’s it go until then. He wants handshake, hug, and a walk off into the sunset for his boy...

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Circus? It’s been a day.
Yesterday, the rest of the league was making changes to their coaching staffs, and some have made them weeks ago, other teams where busy lining up interviews or about to hire new coaches, the entire media wasn't at the Star to cover the so called player exits.... they were there for one reason and one only, to find-out if Garrett will be retained. and at the end of the night all of them were told to just go home, nothing tonight. Clowning at its finest.

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
Yesterday, the rest of the league was making changes to their coaching staffs, and some have made them weeks ago, other teams where busy lining up interviews or about to hire new coaches, the entire media wasn't at the Star to cover the so called player exits.... they were there for one reason and one only, to find-out if Garrett will be retained. and at the end of the night all of them were told to just go home, nothing tonight. Clowning at its finest.

It’s been a day.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
He’s a POS!
Why? Because..........

I want to hear why you would call someone who you don't even know, a POS. Our team isn't run the way you want it run? We didn't make the playoffs? He sucks as a GM? Or D, all of the above? Pretty strong words imho. It's all just a game. The whole darn circus from top to bottom is just a big fat show. If I were seeing a broadway play, I would say I am getting my monies worth with the exception of a SB appearance.