Audio: JJT whispers from the Star 1/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdict

Reaction score
I give Mikey a year and a half before the Jerry Infection begins again in earnest.
And I might be being generous because he's going to have to close the doors on some players relationships and I don't know if he can.
The man just cannot help himself.

Good call my friend.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
What’s new? Dallas isn’t as talented as we thought they were. Shocker :facepalm:. Slow (speed wise) team, arrogant, money obsessed, overrated, etc.

Chiefs are an example of what you should strive to achieve (except I’d wish for a slightly better defense). Titans too.

Dallas is an example of a team that you DONT want to be. Browns as well.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I may be in the minority here, but if the story is true, I think the player telling Jaylon he should give the other player more time in the spotlight is just as cancerous. There is already a beef and the guy is looking for stupid crap to start something. Who cares either way? Work as a freaking team!

Toxic environment. Can't wait for the new coaching staff to shake it up.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Jaylon got on their nerves. Get it? Nerves? Okay I'll stop. I'll be here all week folks.
He got on their last nerve. Richard didn’t fix him because he didn’t have nerves of steel. Jaylon made them nervous.

DandyTom64

Reaction score
I find it ironic that Garrett essentially “lost the team” like his predecessor Wade Phillips.

Speaking of Garrett...curious that he hasn’t found a home yet right?
The right janitor jobs just don't pop-up that often. Best he keeps his ear to the broom handle and something should come about. Maybe at Princeton.

Status
Not open for further replies.