JJT: Whispers From the Star - 2/14/2020

alicetooljam

Reaction score
I know some of you value JJT's info, and some think he can kick rocks. But, in the event that you are interested in this week's segment, I've posted the link below. A few key points he covers:

1. He asserts emphatically that Dez isn't coming back, or at least not as a Cowboy. Advances the notion that key people in the FO have been following his workout videos, but find it to be "bad tape." Says Dez really valued getting right mentally before (attempting) returning to football, but is learning the same lesson that Greg Hardy learned and the lesson that Antonio Brown is learning now: the league doesn't wait for you. And he's now pushing 32 years old. Says guys like Dez by nature are incapable of taking lesser roles, even though he has indicated such.

2. No one can really pinpoint the issue in getting Dak's contract done. People within the organization think it's the length that is the hold up and think Dak wants small deals so that he can sign extensions 3-4 times during his career. People close to Dak suspect it's guaranteed money. JJT firmly believes that the Cowboys are going to end up tossing the transition tag on him to get a better handle on his actual value. Only time will tell.

3. X Woods had a solid 3rd season, but really underwhelmed as we all thought he was going to break out and potentially make the Pro Bowl roster. Regardless, key people in the organization think he under performed because was in a predictable trash scheme and a more complex defensive scheme could help him reach that plateau. Clearly the FO aren't zoners because we've said Marinelli was trash from almost the beginning. I guess it took average to below average guys like Darnold, Trubisky, Teddy Bridgewater, and Josh Allen to expose this system for what it truly was....archaic.

https://www.kesn1033.com/category/jam-session-podcast/whispers-from-the-star/

Thanks for the recap because I cant stand to hear him talk anymore....seriously, appreciated!

windjc

Reaction score
No. Oh my goodness... Really? People really think this simply?
She looks like her! What in the ever-loving...

And that chick is riding up to 40. She's not 30.
You're mother in law is 40?