Signed by Cowboys Joe Thomas Returning: 1-yr Deal

Rayman70

Reaction score
his value will be special teams. He's been solid. Better than Lee as well.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Joe is a good player, glad he's back to help support the Cowboys iffy top 2 LBs.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Okay so our LBs are set

If we don't come out of free agency with a capable starting 1T, SS, CB, and swing tackle and fringe starter TE this FO deserves a ton of blame.

Its a deep draft for OT's, even assuming the swing tackle isn't Conner Williams or a guy like Hyatt you can likely get that player in the 4th round or so this year.

I'm still on the fence about it but its seems clear that McCarthy wants Jarwin as the starting TE and doesn't put the premium on blocking that Garrett did.

Agree on SS and I don't like having any position of need in the draft but you could fill that CB spot in the first couple of rounds.

1T there will be good players still available in FA after the draft that want a pillow contract.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Okay so our LBs are set

If we don't come out of free agency with a capable starting 1T, SS, CB, and swing tackle and fringe starter TE this FO deserves a ton of blame.

Jarwin can handle the fringe starter snaps. As for CB, Awuzie/Lewis should be improved without Richards around.

stiletto

Reaction score
I thought he was pretty underrated.. seemed to make plays, not a world beater but he looked solid to me.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Jarwin can handle the fringe starter snaps. As for CB, Awuzie/Lewis should be improved without Richards around.
If you only have one fringe starter at a position, then you need a second fringe starter at that position.

Still need another CB in today's NFL