John Wick 3: Parabellum Trailer 2

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder...

Suppose we subtract all the movies with large-scale death scenes like war movies, apocalyptic movies, etc. and just focus only on the movies with one central killing machine character (e.g. John McClane, Beatrix Kiddo, etc)...

... would John Wick's kill count be less or more than normal? He kills a LOT of people.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Has anyone ever watched any of his training videos for these movies? This dude is no joke. I think he’s a pretty good actor, and an even better human being.

There are actors and then there are movie stars.

He is the later imo.

His “acting” is cringeworthy,

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Best pure action series ever. I NEED GUNS!

That's Hilarious in it's initial non- originality concept & while the self perteptuating firearms convos are officially labeled verboten ,Back in the early 2000's when gold was topped out at around $340 an oz.? Ya buddy ,I was that ritualistic cat daddy trigger pulling casing-liner of groovitude pop,pop boom banger of that $500 gun of the month club per month fer' years ( upon reflection buying one or two oz of that dirt priced bullion per month would've held infinitely more comforting restful sleeping security,,,ya know? ,,,I'd sold some gold when it topped $1800/oz,,, &,,,I don't think it's hit that range since,,,er,,,yet!