Johnny Maziel***The Definitive Johnny MegaMerge*** Post all Manziel threads/posts here

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Manziel is a clown but what issues has RG3 had, other than a serious knee injury.....and a ever changing coaching staff and philosophy.....I'd take RG3 in a heartbeat over Manziel, who has serious off field issues

Last edited by a moderator:

Proximo

Reaction score
The picture from Goodfellas alone made it worth clicking on this thread. Legit LOL.

As far as Johnny Football and RG3 go, I'm not sure we're as interested in either of them as much as the talking heads would like us to believe. I guess I just won't believe it until I see it. Neither really fits what we do.

And the rumors that we're so high on Wentz compound it for me.

Just my opinion.

Junglist

Reaction score
I have a hard time believing Ft. Worth had a helicopter out just to search for someone that *may* have been in an altercation. Northside has real problems to deal with.

The Natural

Reaction score
14c53130764677.Y3JvcCwyNzQzLDIxNDYsNzE5LDg4.jpg

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Manziel is a clown but what issues has RG3 had, other than a serious knee injury.....and a ever changing coaching staff and philosophy.....I'd take RG3 in a heartbeat over Manziel, who has serious off field issues

nothing quite as documented as Manziel's issues. But I would like to hear about the things we've heard about the Oline not likeing RG3, other teammates having issues w/ RG3, lockerroom issues that involved his dad/parents, etc. he brings his own baggage as well.

Rogah

Reaction score
If he only smoked synthetic weed like Chandler Jones and wandered half naked into a Police Station.
This thread is not about the New England Patriots. Can you please remain on topic? If you want to discuss the Patriots, there's only 15 other threads on the 1st 2 pages of the NFL Zone to do. Thank you.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
This thread is not about the New England Patriots. Can you please remain on topic? If you want to discuss the Patriots, there's only 15 other threads on the 1st 2 pages of the NFL Zone to do. Thank you.

You brought up 'apologists' so I naturally thought of you.