Twitter: Jordan Reed out

aria

Reaction score
The W just got easier, 2 of their best players down and a scrub for a QB. Typical for the Commanders.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is often injured. Do not like that for the player, but he usually is a pain in the rear to us also.
Now waiting for the ....oh, play them at their best.... crowd to chime in. I don't care if good players sit against us, they sure don't care when our players sit, and they actually wish for injuries. Something I never do as well as many on here do not wish for, so he sits, if it helps us, all the better.
Just win baby!. I heard that somewhere a long time ago.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Carson

Reaction score
I’d rather face Reed than Davis.

Reed has two career touchdowns against Dallas. They both came in one game ... the Commanders lost that game.

Davis is good for a huge play or two a game.

With their depleted roster, of course you know the game will come down to the final drive, right? Lol.

I agree with the final drive. I hate playing Washington.

But I wouldn’t say depleted

Allen being out is huge
AP is still a beast RB
Dunbar/Moreau may not play but they should

Them missing Trent Williams and Jonathan Allen are huge!!!! But they are relatively healthy other than that

stiletto

Reaction score
They have injuries all over their defense. Dunbar might also be out. The O will be going against scrubs on the back-end. Will be bad if the Cowboys fall on their faces this weekend IMO.