Jose Mourinho Sacked

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ne...er-united-sack-manager-jose-mourinho-11584730

Manchester United sacked the overrated Jose Mourinho today. Meanwhile, Scott Linehan is still employed. :facepalm:

So, it will be interesting to see what they can do the rest of the season. Either way, Up the Cherries!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was wondering why it took so long. Based on the headlines, he's been lobbying for a pink slip for 6 months. He finally had to bench his best player and lose to Liverpool to get the job done.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I was wondering why it took so long. Based on the headlines, he's been lobbying for a pink slip for 6 months. He finally had to bench his best player and lose to Liverpool to get the job done.

Yes, now, as a Cherries supporter, all I want to say to Man U is keep your bloody paws off our Howe.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Sounds good to me, though, I'd hope that Southgate keeps the England job. He was marvelous in the World Cup.
Yeah, I see Southgate in the job for another 2 or 3 tournies. Assuming Bournemouth are still established in the prem at that point, Howe would be Southgate's obvious replacement. I just hope one of the 'big clubs' don't steal Howe before then and ruin his career path.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yeah, I see Southgate in the job for another 2 or 3 tournies. Assuming Bournemouth are still established in the prem at that point, Howe would be Southgate's obvious replacement. I just hope one of the 'big clubs' don't steal Howe before then and ruin his career path.

Same here. I want him to stay in Bournemouth as long as possible.

Carson

Reaction score
Never been a fan of his.

I know he’s done great things. But seems to come in, do great, then turns everything sour.