Josh Jones S Green Bay

ItzKelz

Reaction score
They had numerous opportunities to upgrade the position and chose to stick to the "jag" route.

Are we following the same team? Because we sure don't see the same results............sometimes you have to see as they are and not what you wish they are.
Exactly.....like the draft for example. Sometimes you have to see they are not what you wish they are....totally agree.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
We have Darian Thompson, Xavier Woods, Donovan Wilson, Keon Frazier, George Iloka, Jamiell Showers, and Heath. What more can you want? :)

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Packers needed a safety last year worse than the Cowboys did and I can assure you he cannot play safety. Maybe a LB but even then the guy was targeted on the field and could not cover anyone. The league is full of guys in league that were high draft choices that could not play. This guy is one of them. I would tell you buyer beware but if the Packers can swing a trade for more than a flat football for this guy then by all means go get him.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Josh Jones has the measurables a coach/scout likes to see, but apparently he's a liability in coverage. I will say playing him in the box is his best bet, right now.

Even though, Jones would come cheap, I'd pass on dude. Much rather DAL trade for Karl Joseph (5'10 205 32'arms) a guy who can play deep a little bit, so you can disguise better.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Capture.jpg
Nice! Just as my hunch has dictated and this statistical graph now cements it. Jeff Heath has the best numbers. I will take Jeff Heath over Iloka and Jones.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Based off his college tape, I think he was a significantly better prospect than Wilson is this year.
I agree with that but Jones comes with a higher price and two years left on his rookie deal. Not to mention he might be a locker room cancer.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Looking at this stat sheet looks like Jones is the better player statistically, as far as tackling goes, but his coverage is the issue...Heath goes and gets the ball.

Factor in, Iloka and Jones weren't starting/playing when Heath was the picture is a bit different, however, why were those guys not starting?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I agree with that but Jones comes with a higher price and two years left on his rookie deal. Not to mention he might be a locker room cancer.

No mention of him being anywhere near a locker room cancer, and the price would likely be the same. A late day 3 pick.