Jourdan Lewis got beat like a drum all day

JayFord

Reaction score
Its unfair to spotlight lewis

the entire defense got beat like a drum.....if im Matt Ryan I write a formal letter and ask the league for half of a win at the least because the falcons O demolished all 11 men

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Lewis got beat up today. I know he's your boy, but he did not look good. Worley is worse however, he was the one who got spun like a top and fell on that one Ridley TD.
Like I said Lewis looked just as bad as awuzie. The only player I would keep in this secondary atm is Diggs. Throw everyone else in the trash. But I will say Richard killed lewis' confidence after his rookie year.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Lewis got beat up today. I know he's your boy, but he did not look good. Worley is worse however, he was the one who got spun like a top and fell on that one Ridley TD.
I am a Lewis fan too but you are right!

These old eyes however don't do well figuring 26 vs 28

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The whole defense got beat like a drum all day. Lewis coming off an injury is like kinda down on the ladder of who I am picking on. They all sucked until further notice. Only Joe Thomas gets any kudos from me.

They were terrible but the offense put them in a hole 2.

Atlanta could do no wrong either. That 4th down conversion to Julio? Like come on.

2 dropped interceptions triggered me though. We need those.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I'll give him a 0ass coming back from injury. He better step it up or brown will easily take his spot back.