Jourdan Lewis got beat like a drum all day

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lewis has always been bad. The previous staff tried to cover his shortcomings by keeping him on smaller guys like kamara. But up against bigger receivers he was torched last year as well.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have 0 confidence in anybody in the secondary not named Diggs and Woods
Diggs got worked today, bro. Worked. I've got confidence in Diggs for the long-term, but so far, Anthony "Grabby" Brown looked better his rookie season.

Iago33

Reaction score
several on this board were swearingly convinced that it was Daryl Worley (No.28) that got spun and torched by Ridley for a TD

But it was Jourdan Lewis ( #No.26) ..their fan based hero... that got victimized !

Despite the hands for the occasional INT Lewis also gives up too many plays even for one that gets limited time.
He's too limited a player.
If Anthony Brown was in the game would that play been different ?
I’m pretty sure it was 28. I watched carefully on the replay. Does anyone have the clip?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Got beat like a drum all day. Why are people talking about Jaylon and not him? It wasnt clear Jaylon was in the wrong with his play. Lewis was CLEARLY getting torched
Like the rest of the team, it's preseason for him too. Geez yalll are hard on these guys.

Sydla

Reaction score
several on this board were swearingly convinced that it was Daryl Worley (No.28) that got spun and torched by Ridley for a TD

But it was Jourdan Lewis ( #No.26) ..their fan based hero... that got victimized !

Despite the hands for the occasional INT Lewis also gives up too many plays even for one that gets limited time.
He's too limited a player.
If Anthony Brown was in the game would that play been different ?

I am watching the replay right now................ it definitely looks like 28, not 26.

EDIT: From the replay from the sideline, it looks like 28. But from the overhead camera shot of the play, it looks like 26. LOL. So I have no idea.

quickccc

Reaction score
I am watching the replay right now................ it definitely looks like 28, not 26.

EDIT: From the replay from the sideline, it looks like 28. But from the overhead camera shot of the play, it looks like 26. LOL. So I have no idea.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...oys-comeback-victory-over-the-atlanta-falcons

"...
Loser: Jourdan Lewis
The same “to be fair” things that were said last week should be applied to Jourdan Lewis here as Sunday was his first NFL game action of the year due to missing Week 1 with an injury, but it was not a memorable performance to say the least.

Calvin Ridley absolutely fooled Jourdan Lewis on one of his two touchdowns and the secondary as a whole got beat all throughout the game. Dallas has a precarious amount of depth at cornerback to be kind, but Lewis was thought to be among the better of the group overall.

We might be in a situation where Trevon Diggs is the team’s best cornerback. No disrespect to him because he’s played admirably for a rookie, but that is hardly ideal..."

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Diggs' speed is worrying me. He stays pretty tight with receivers when he can get a press on them, but he's looking vulnerable when he has to flip his hips and run with them on a nine route.

Lewis got destroyed and Chido wasn't much better.

Dre11

Reaction score
Like I said Lewis looked just as bad as awuzie. The only player I would keep in this secondary atm is Diggs. Throw everyone else in the trash. But I will say Richard killed lewis' confidence after his rookie year.

Lol...Richard did do anything to Lewis....lol

Carter

Reaction score
Whole secondary is trash but we knew that coming into this Season

Cebrin

Reaction score
I've been pulling for him for awhile, maybe what he flashed as a rookie was a mirage, but I agree he was aweful today.
Easier to look better when the guy everyone here hated made him see less passes his way.

Cebrin

Reaction score
He also missed most of training camp and had his first real action against the Falcons WR’s who are pretty good.....
Pretty good is putting it lightly. We beat a talented football team today. Even if their record says otherwise.