Jourdan Lewis is our best corner

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I said it last year and nothing has changed for me, Lewis in my humble opinion is our best corner..

What am i missing here?....

And Brown is still garbage btw

I thought 2 years ago people were saying Brown was the next Cornell Green.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
i don't think the cowboys are as deep a corner back as we thought they were from seeing last nights game or safety either

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Your opinion went out the door when you said Brown is garbage and I will argue that with any of you who think the same. Brown is extremely underrated and is a player which is why he stands infront of Lewis.
garbage is too strong but no matter how well he practices, when the bullets are flying for real he seems to have some bad plays. I was quite disappointed in him tonight given where he has been on the depth chart.

I don't care who plays what spot but we need our top 4-5 corners to be solid.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I said it last year and nothing has changed for me, Lewis in my humble opinion is our best corner..

What am i missing here?....

And Brown is still garbage btw

that was easily the worst game I've seen of Lewis. Does this make me a Dak hater?...I'm a big fan of his btw.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Chidobe and Byron Jones will be far and away our best 2 guys.

Lewis just has to get good at covering the slot.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I dont know but it's getting old. These coaches need to get these adjustments squared away before the season.

I mean I will open up my denial book and give them the excuse of it being preseason, no pressure, and CB's cant cover but so long!!!

But I really hope that isn't a trend during the season.
This was a problem last year also. Middle wide open. Teams being able to convert long 3rd downs. And no pressure with our D-Line which is bizarre. Our D-Line was getting good pressure unless it’s just scheme from Marinelli. The ole bend but don’t break. Run some blitzes on 3rd down.