Twitter: Jourdan Lewis tweet

Carson

Reaction score
Godchaux is a good DT.

Played well in the wide 9 4-3 and looks good in the 3-4/hybrid roles Flores has for him.

Although, I don't get his tweet either.

Maybe he’s tweeting hoping they will trade him here ;)

I can't stand Richard for preventing him from starting..

Hell, he's our second best CB...

Exactly. I don’t see how he is behind Brown

Proof

Reaction score
I don't understand the context of this tweet. Godchaux had three tackles, no sacks, no QB hits, no turnovers.

What a clown.

not was in response to a clip someone posted in which he handled Fred beard. But yeah, feeling himself a little too much

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Zeke still had a positive gain on that play. Godchaux looking foolish for talking trash against an O-Line that dominated to the point of having 2 different RBs rush for over 100 yards on their D-Line.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Zeke still had a positive gain on that play. Godchaux looking foolish for talking trash against an O-Line that dominated to the point of having 2 different RBs rush for over 100 yards on their D-Line.

2 Backs over 100 with very good per attempt avgs.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't stand Richard for preventing him from starting..

Hell, he's our second best CB...
That's a fan narrative but there is no game footage showing that Lewis should be one of the top 2 CBs.

The requirements of playing outside CB are much different than the snaps he played in 2018 as the 4th (Dime CB) or filling in at Nickel CB for 2 games.

In 2017 he was not very good on the outside. He made a few splash plays that looked good but he got burned many times.

Lewis and Brown both played around 800 snaps in 2017. Lewis had 1 INT and Brown had 2.

Many fans have exclaimed that Lewis "shut down" Kamara last year as the Dime CB; however, he only played 8 snaps in that game...

I would agree that there is also no solid proof that Brown is better at Nickel CB than Lewis. Lewis did play 2 complete games as the "starting" Nickel CB in 2018; therefore there is good game footage of him playing Nickel CB in the Kris Richard scheme.

Brown is barely bigger than Lewis (1" taller, similar arm length and weight). If there is physical reason that Brown is ahead of him it's Brown's 4.35 forty vs Lewis 4.54 forty more than the minimal size difference.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
That's a fan narrative but there is no game footage showing that Lewis should be one of the top 2 CBs.

The requirements of playing outside CB are much different than the snaps he played in 2018 as the 4th (Dime CB) or filling in at Nickel CB for 2 games.

In 2017 he was not very good on the outside. He made a few splash plays that looked good but he got burned many times.

Lewis and Brown both played around 800 snaps in 2017. Lewis had 1 INT and Brown had 2.

Many fans have exclaimed that Lewis "shut down" Kamara last year as the Dime CB; however, he only played 8 snaps in that game...

I would agree that there is also no solid proof that Brown is better at Nickel CB than Lewis. Lewis did play 2 complete games as the "starting" Nickel CB in 2018; therefore there is good game footage of him playing Nickel CB in the Kris Richard scheme.

Brown is barely bigger than Lewis (1" taller, similar arm length and weight). If there is physical reason that Brown is ahead of him it's Brown's 4.35 forty vs Lewis 4.54 forty more than the minimal size difference.

I agree with this 100%.