Julio Jones traded to Titans

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The Titans were already a problem regardless, but now they become a bigger threat.

I always get jealous to see already good teams try and get better. That's why this franchise can't get out of it's own way. If we do have a good season we don't try to improve on it. We "like our guys" too much.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Titans were already a problem regardless, but now they become a bigger threat.

I always get jealous to see already good teams try and get better. That's why this franchise can't get out of it's own way. If we do have a good season we don't try to improve on it. We "like our guys" too much.
Cowboys like their guys so much they just spent a whole draft and free agency replacing defensive starters. How much turnover did you want?

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't think Atlanta had much of a choice. Jones was determined not to play for Atlanta in 2021. At least they go a 2nd round pick for him, but it will not be near the top of the round.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys like their guys so much they just spent a whole draft and free agency replacing defensive starters. How much turnover did you want?
Turnover for the sake of turnover and meaningful turnover are two very different things.

Replacing our defensive bums with FA's with injury issues and rookies with character issues is hardly the turnover I think anybody was looking for this off season. But then again, maybe it's just me that would've liked to see us legitimately upgrade with proven talent.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Nope. They are still going to make Tannenhill beat them. I'd rather lose by his arm than allowing Henry to run all over me which he will probably do anyway lol.
Tannenhill since joining the Titans has been a top 10 QB. You gotta pick your poison with them, but i'm with you, i'd focus more on Henry then Tannenhill, because if Henry is rolling then so is that clock.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Turnover for the sake of turnover and meaningful turnover are two very different things.

Replacing our defensive bums with FA's with injury issues and rookies with character issues is hardly the turnover I think anybody was looking for this off season. But then again, maybe it's just me that would've liked to see us legitimately upgrade with proven talent.
I would've liked to have upgraded with big names as well but just because I would've wanted to see that doesn't mean its the correct way to build the team lol.

It took two years for the Cowboys to rebuild this defense. Its too early to tell what the defense will look like but we at least know they should have two playmakers on defense in Parsons and Diggs.

I don't think the answer for this team is to sign past their prime players to fix it.