Julius Jones estimates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiero

Reaction score
Ok well it looks like we are stuck with this moron at RB, hopefully he at least has some skills. What are your estimates about what kind of season he will have?? Such as stats, KR or not, etc.

kmp77

Reaction score
If Jones is a moron, what does that make Hambone?

Hiero

Reaction score
kmp77 said:
If Jones is a moron, what does that make Hambone?
a guy with no talent. Im simply talking about the mental capacity of JJ because he isnt the smartest guy. I think talentwise he's average.

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
Hiero said:
Ok well it looks like we are stuck with this moron at RB, hopefully he at least has some skills. What are your estimates about what kind of season he will have?? Such as stats, KR or not, etc.

What exactly makes you qualified to call Julius a moron? Did you grow up with him, attend school with him, go to church with him, or anything of that nature? Any credibility you might have established on the board and any credence that may have been given to anything you say went right through the window with the opening line of your post. I know we're all entitled to our opinion on this board but you'll find that most people at least attempt to make an educated opinion which your post most definitely is not.

NoDak Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Hiero said:
a guy with no talent. Im simply talking about the mental capacity of JJ because he isnt the smartest guy. I think talentwise he's average.
Really. And were you accepted into Notre Dame?

Even if he was declared academically ineligible, he gutted it out, got his grades up and went back.

Some people.....

Hiero

Reaction score
NoDak Cowboy said:

Even if he was declared academically ineligible, he gutted it out, got his grades up and went back.

Some people.....
jesus christ can u people get on with the real estimates instead of being uptight jackoffs.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Hiero said:

Here is something I have never done...

IDIOT... you CAN'T judge a draft in present years... it takes time....

Read more on this kid before you rush to judgement... he is a real talent... and I don't drink kool-aid thank you...

Hiero

Reaction score
NoDak Cowboy said:

Some people.....
Ok lets get real, we wasn't accepted based on his academic prowess, he was accepted based on his football skills. I'm calling him a moron based on him dropping out of school, and also his low wonderlic scores. I 100% agree with the post above that says hes a RB not a scientist, and I know that it has nothing to do with how well he will play. I'm saying that personally I think the guy isnt that bright, but this has nothing at all to do with how I view him as a player or how well I think he will do as a player.

Hiero

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Here is something I have never done...

IDIOT... you CAN'T judge a draft in present years... it takes time....

Read more on this kid before you rush to judgement... he is a real talent... and I don't drink kool-aid thank you...
ok seriously people, dont make dumb assumptions, I said he was a moron not that he was a ****ty football player, get over yourselves already. The JJ clan has already started. I never even said anything about it being a dumb draft. you ****ing moron. I am asking for serious estimates about his playing ability. where the **** are you getting this you cant just a draft in present years **** from buddy out of your ***, because I sure as **** didnt say anything about the draft. do you even understand the english ****ing language. I'm asking specifically about JJ, not the draft or anythign ****ing else.

NoDak Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Hiero said:
jesus christ can u people get on with the real estimates instead of being uptight jackoffs.
That's me, the uptight jackoff.

That ought to help you get what you want....... :rolleyes:

Skeptic

Reaction score
Hiero said:

Stupid is as stupid posts.

Hiero

Reaction score
NoDak Cowboy said:
That's me, the uptight jackoff.

That ought to help you get what you want....... :rolleyes:
seriously you guys are too much. I'm in my mind joking around, and even though I dont think hes the smartest guy, I didnt say anything abotu him being a bad pick, a bad draft, or a bad player or anything of the sort. I said I dont think hes smart. that is a very fair assessment. Don't take it to assume anything about what I think of the guy and his skills, because assuming makes you know what.

NoDak Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Hiero said:
ok seriously people, dont make dumb assumptions, I said he was a moron not that he was a ****ty football player, get over yourselves already. The JJ clan has already started. I never even said anything about it being a dumb draft. you ****ing moron. I am asking for serious estimates about his playing ability. where the **** are you getting this you cant just a draft in present years **** from buddy out of your ***, because I sure as **** didnt say anything about the draft. do you even understand the english ****ing language. I'm asking specifically about JJ, not the draft or anythign ****ing else.
Woooo......

somebody's panties are in a SERIOUS wad!

Reread your 1st line in this post. That's exactly what you did to Julius Jones.

Hiero

Reaction score
Skeptic said:
Stupid is as stupid posts.
lol so i guess when i graduated college, and got accepted to graduate school the dean's were morons too. :rolleyes:

Skeptic

Reaction score
NoDak Cowboy said:
Woooo......

It's that new 7-gauge buttplug he's wearing.

In Niner red.

Hiero

Reaction score
NoDak Cowboy said:
Woooo......

not at all. I said were stuck with him, because for obvious reasons i would have preferred K Jones, Jackson or Perry. Other than that him being a moron has little to do with his ability to run the football.

Skeptic

Reaction score
Hiero said:
lol so i guess when i graduated college, and got accepted to graduate school the dean's were morons too. :rolleyes:

You're talking to someone working on their masters, pal.

By the way, grad students use proper grammar and punctuation when when they write. You know why? Because we have respect for how we project ourselves to others.

It's fairly obvious you don't.

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
Hiero said:
seriously you guys are too much. I'm in my mind joking around, and even though I dont think hes the smartest guy, I didnt say anything abotu him being a bad pick, a bad draft, or a bad player or anything of the sort. I said I dont think hes smart. that is a very fair assessment. Don't take it to assume anything about what I think of the guy and his skills, because assuming makes you know what.

So not being "smart" makes you a moron now? Some of the nicest people I know didn't go to college or don't have B.Sc, M.Sc or PhD after their names but that doesn't make them morons in my book. I reserve that for people who will call others names when they don't even know the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.