Just a shout out to all Cowboy fans

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Is this going to be exciting or what? It's been many years getting ready to watch a game like this. One thing I love about our Cowboys, they are one of the youngest teams in the NFL. I'm not sure of the average age of the Rams? One other thing I like about this game is the Cowboys went to training camp down there, so they should know the lay of the land, so to speak. The Cowboys have a defense, a running back, and a young QB...and some sneaky receivers. This is going to be a kick it game, one way or the other.

So, however this game turns out, our Dallas Cowboys have a good shot to win this game, or lose it, too. If they win...no big deal, they won't be done yet. More excitement coming...

For myself, either way, win or lose...I'll have to write a tune. Cowboys on 3...
(stupid cowboy fans) peace

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Don't know if we win or lose. But for the first time in a long time I think we have a window that is just now opening.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Is this going to be exciting or what? It's been many years getting ready to watch a game like this. One thing I love about our Cowboys, they are one of the youngest teams in the NFL. I'm not sure of the average age of the Rams? One other thing I like about this game is the Cowboys went to training camp down there, so they should know the lay of the land, so to speak. The Cowboys have a defense, a running back, and a young QB...and some sneaky receivers. This is going to be a kick it game, one way or the other.

So, however this game turns out, our Dallas Cowboys have a good shot to win this game, or lose it, too. If they win...no big deal, they won't be done yet. More excitement coming...

For myself, either way, win or lose...I'll have to write a tune. Cowboys on 3...
(stupid cowboy fans) peace

I love the enthusiasm and agree with you, but we’ve been in this exact same spot two out of the last four years, so it hasn’t been that long.