Just ABSURD !!!!!!

Champsheart

Reaction score
I mean really, is there anything else like this in Sports !!!!!!!!!!!

1 loss, 1 fricking loss and all this DRAMA! Between the media and the fans it is absurd.

We did not lose a playoff game, we lost 1 fricking game, the 4th game of the season and a complete MELTDOWN.

FOLKS WE WILL LOSE 2 or 3 more games as well, is this what it is going to be like after every loss, FIRE EVERYONE and call the whole team a bunch of BUMS! Do we forget the late 90's and early 2000's.

After every loss is the MEDIA going to act like a bunch of fabricating idiots spelling the demise of the Dallas Cowboys!!!

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I had to explain this to my 2 kids last night, one 9 years old and the other 6 years old. I came home from work and not only did they have a rough day at school (live in Denver), but came home and watched Monday Night Countdown.
Man my boys where confused at what the heck was going on, so they got a very valuable discussion about being a Dallas Cowboys fan, what they will have to put up with and why.

At the end it was a simple phrase that they can move on with as we huddled up and said "EMBRACE THE HATE." Thanks HOS!

I tell ya, it is hard being a father today, and even harder raising Dallas Cowboy fans!!! LOL

Boysboy

Reaction score
Champsheart;2298622 said:

1 loss, 1 fricking loss and all this DRAMA! Between the media and the fans it is absurd.

We did not lose a playoff game, we lost 1 fricking game, the 4th game of the season and a complete MELTDOWN.

FOLKS WE WILL LOSE 2 or 3 more games as well, is this what it is going to be like after every loss, FIRE EVERYONE and call the whole team a bunch of BUMS! Do we forget the late 90's and early 2000's.

After every loss is the MEDIA going to act like a bunch of fabricating idiots spelling the demise of the Dallas Cowboys!!!

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I had to explain this to my 2 kids last night, one 9 years old and the other 6 years old. I came home from work and not only did they have a rough day at school (live in Denver), but came home and watched Monday Night Countdown.
Man my boys where confused at what the heck was going on, so they got a very valuable discussion about being a Dallas Cowboys fan, what they will have to put up with and why.

At the end it was a simple phrase that they can move on with as we huddled up and said "EMBRACE THE HATE." Thanks HOS!

I tell ya, it is hard being a father today, and even harder raising Dallas Cowboy fans!!! LOL

Whenever we play, on just about every MB I go to, 99% of the fans there root AGAINST us.

I remember after the Giants playoff game last year-not only Skins fans, but Steelers, Lions, Bears, Panthers, etc, etc fans came and were throwing roses on the Giants MB. I believe only Chargers fans were rooting for us, but that's b/c they're still upset over Eli shafting them.

Anyhow-get used to it. The only ones on our side is US 99% of the time.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
No one is having a melt down other than the guys screaming about melt downs, yourself included.

It's one game but it's a division game, it's a big deal regardless of what time of the year it is.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I don't think its the lose well for me I've gotten over it kind of. I think its more with the attitude play and demeanor of our players. I expect more from this team I expect us to play at a higher level. I also expect turnovers. I also thought the 12 yards off the ball was a jaquees reeves thing or a preseason thing seems thats not the cases. I expected Holland to be ready by now. I don't see why you get offended from these things. If you accept the way the boys played on sunday or how they've been playing defense this year than thats you same goes for the play of Proctor. I however can't stand it and it's really irritating to hear these lame bogus press conferences from the coaches saying one thing and doing another.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2298648 said:
I don't think its the lose well for me I've gotten over it kind of. I think its more with the attitude play and demeanor of our players. I expect more from this team I expect us to play at a higher level. I also expect turnovers. I also thought the 12 yards off the ball was a jaquees reeves thing or a preseason thing seems thats not the cases. I expected Holland to be ready by now. I don't see why you get offended from these things. If you accept the way the boys played on sunday or how they've been playing defense this year than thats you same goes for the play of Proctor. I however can't stand it and it's really irritating to hear these lame bogus press conferences from the coaches saying one thing and doing another.

Let's see some fire. The defense plays like a buch of big name millionaires that don't want to have to put in 100% effort to win. 75% has been good enough so far, so that's what they give.

Champsheart

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2298648 said:

Offended!!! I think you are missing the interpretation of the post.
I am not offended, I think a lot of what I have heard is absurd, but in no means an I offended. It is expected.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The reactions on this board are pretty dumb for the most part I agree.

I thought ES was funny after a loss but this place is 10 times worse. Its emberassing.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2298668 said:

I thought ES was funny after a loss but this place is 10 times worse. Its emberassing.

the worst stuff I saw was people saying newman sucks.

phillycard

Reaction score
Boysboy;2298637 said:
Whenever we play, on just about every MB I go to, 99% of the fans there root AGAINST us.

I remember after the Giants playoff game last year-not only Skins fans, but Steelers, Lions, Bears, Panthers, etc, etc fans came and were throwing roses on the Giants MB. I believe only Chargers fans were rooting for us, but that's b/c they're still upset over Eli shafting them.

Anyhow-get used to it. The only ones on our side is US 99% of the time.

Boysboy, does this surprise you? You guys are and forever will be the most hated team in the NFL. A lot of it is misguided crap. Ask a lot of Cowboy haters why they hate you guys, and most can't give an intelligent response. I've never understood it. As for me it's wierd. You guys are probably my second or third favorite team in the NFL. Maybe because of my brother and my friends, but I've never, ever hated the Cowboys. Only when you were beating the crap out of us twice a year when we were in the East.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
phillycard;2298685 said:
Boysboy, does this surprise you? You guys are and forever will be the most hated team in the NFL. A lot of it is misguided crap. Ask a lot of Cowboy haters why they hate you guys, and most can't give an intelligent response. I've never understood it. As for me it's wierd. You guys are probably my second or third favorite team in the NFL. Maybe because of my brother and my friends, but I've never, ever hated the Cowboys. Only when you were beating the crap out of us twice a year when we were in the East.

Yall got stomped out by the jets :cards:

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
CATCH17;2298668 said:

Agreed! I expect more out of us Dallas fans than what's been said on this board the last couple of days! It's amazing how many Chicken Littles have been hatched since Sunday evening!!!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People are melting down because they see this as a prelude to another early playoff ouster.

Between this team's "la-de-da" attitude and its history of failure post-Thanksgiving and into the playoffs, no wonder fans are concerned.

This team hasn't earned anyone's trust. The coach has this down-home, "Yuck it up-- It ain't so bad" attitude and I think many see that same attitude came across from the players.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
TheCount;2298640 said:
No one is having a melt down other than the guys screaming about melt downs, yourself included.

It's one game but it's a division game, it's a big deal regardless of what time of the year it is.

I disagree. Some of what he said has been said and done. There are people out there talking about how we need to fire this person, or get rid of that person, over one loss.

If we win the next 3 or 4 and go into New York with a 6-2 or 7-1 record I'm sure everyone is going to love it all again (But for the week after that second loss, if there is one prior to New York, it will be doom and gloom again).

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ironically enough... with your screen name... YOU should have a major problem with what going on with this "champs heart"

This team is soft and mentally unprepared.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2298709 said:
I disagree. Some of what he said has been said and done. There are people out there talking about how we need to fire this person, or get rid of that person, over one loss.

If we win the next 3 or 4 and go into New York with a 6-2 or 7-1 record I'm sure everyone is going to love it all again (But for the week after that second loss, if there is one prior to New York, it will be doom and gloom again).

I think some people have been pretty consistent with their bashing I've soured on Wade really quickly this second season and called for his job and Stewarts job when we were winning I don't think winning a couple of games can cover up the weakness we have as a team from the coaching position down to the players.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2298701 said:
People are melting down because they see this as a prelude to another early playoff ouster.

Between this team's "la-de-da" attitude and its history of failure post-Thanksgiving and into the playoffs, no wonder fans are concerned.

This team hasn't earned anyone's trust. The coach has this down-home, "Yuck it up-- It ain't so bad" attitude and I think many see that same attitude came across from the players.

I admit I dont trust these guys.

But I trust that they were going to lose games this year and I expect them to lose some more this year too and be favored to win as well.

Mansta54

Reaction score
CATCH17;2298668 said:

:hammer:

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2298701 said:

So there's no faith among the (some of) Cowboys' fanbase, huh? I guess our 13 season Super Bowl drought will do that to you! I'll admit I'm on the "cautiously optimistic" side when it comes to our postseason hopes but I never stop believing completely in my 'Boys (at least not yet & definitely not this early;) ).

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bow:

And what is this "earned our trust" business from some posters? Trust to what? Not win every single game they play? Well, no kidding!

Catch is right. A lot of these reactions to the first loss of the year on September 27 are simply embarrassing.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Bottom line is Dallas is going to kick a lot of teams ***'s this year whether a lot of you cry babies like it or not.

Ultimately we will be judged in the playoffs.

We do have things to work on. But so does every team.

Ask yourself what teams have less holes than Dallas. The list isn't very long.