Just for fun; anybody here naive enough?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dear handsome and bland men of the CZ:

I am looking at the standings and find it difficult to imagine the Cowboys finding a way to win the East. But seriously, a scrappy team in last place in an awful East?

But then again, miracles do happen.
Lourdes.
The miracle on ice.
The pope liking a teen model.
The Jamaicans landing on the moon.
I could go on, but me concentration and computer time is limited.

My question to you vast numbers of simpletons, is, IS ANYBODY STILL HOLDING UP HOPES FOR A SUPER BOWL APPEARANCE BY THE MIGHTY, HIGH ENERGY, DEFENSIVELY IMPROVING COWBOYS?

I OFFER MINE AND PEDRO'S PROTECTION TO THOSE BRAVE ENOUGH TO SAY YES.
YOUR LIVESTOCK AND HOMES WILL BE GUARDED BY US.

ANYONE THINK WE CAN STILL BE IN THE SUPER BOWL?
ANYONE?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never had hopes of a SB but I did think they had a shot at the East after MIN but then they returned home to stink it up in front of the home crowd Booger is so proud of.

No matter how disappointing that was, at least you didn't have to pay to sit there and watch it with a plate of Coronachos.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
So, this morning I went out and got a smothered breakfast burrito and then a quick trip to Sam's Club for TP and a doorbell camera.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
So, this morning I went out and got a smothered breakfast burrito and then a quick trip to Sam's Club for TP and a doorbell camera.
Oh man, that burrito sounds delicious. I bet you’re really going to need that toilet paper before the day’s out. Anyway I think I’m gonna go find me a burrito

ondaedg

Reaction score

I am looking at the standings and find it difficult to imagine the Cowboys finding a way to win the East. But seriously, a scrappy team in last place in an awful East?

Lourdes.
The miracle on ice.

My question to you vast numbers of simpletons, is, IS ANYBODY STILL HOLDING UP HOPES FOR A SUPER BOWL APPEARANCE BY THE MIGHTY, HIGH ENERGY, DEFENSIVELY IMPROVING COWBOYS?

ANYONE?

No chance. Defense will be even mushier come week 16 as teams continue to steamroll us with the running game. JJ will keep trying but no defense that I can ever remember won the superbowl being dead last against the run.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
No chance. Defense will be even mushier come week 16 as teams continue to steamroll us with the running game. JJ will keep trying but no defense that I can ever remember won the superbowl being dead last against the run.

No ... but ... but everyone says our D is improving under Nolan!!!!

starfan1

Reaction score
I said in a different thread I don’t have it in me to root for losses.

i do think they are inevitable at this point and they won’t bother me much more this year. Each game will be I don’t dare about the outcome if I even watch it.

I hope they shut down zack for the year and while I think the cowboys may luck into a win or 2 this year we’ll maybe just 1. Cincy and possibly philly the playoffs are just a pipe dream

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I said in a different thread I don’t have it in me to root for losses.

i do think they are inevitable at this point and they won’t bother me much more this year. Each game will be I don’t dare about the outcome if I even watch it.

I hope they shut down zack for the year and while I think the cowboys may luck into a win or 2 this year we’ll maybe just 1. Cincy and possibly philly the playoffs are just a pipe dream
Don't stop believing.

wrongway

Reaction score

Lourdes.
The miracle on ice.

ANYONE?
Roflmao

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
As long as JJ and his son around the team no chance of us wining anything maybe if Charlotte Jones is in change things might change

exciter

Reaction score

Lourdes.
The miracle on ice.

ANYONE?
Yes, in my dreams after drinking a 5th of Jim Beam and passing out with my head in the shitter!

cern

Reaction score
I wonder what dak is thinking? Has this coaching staff impressed him? Will he want to resign for any amount of money? Is he thinking that at the moment he's the luckiest man in the world?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I wonder what dak is thinking? Has this coaching staff impressed him? Will he want to resign for any amount of money? Is he thinking that at the moment he's the luckiest man in the world?
So many questions.
1. Dak is relishing his return. He doesn't want to be pushed. Jerry will make it comfy here.
2. As alluded, the coaching staff and Dak will treat each other with kids gloves. Jerry has Dak's back.
3. He'll re-sign for $40 mil. He'll be richer than Van Johnston.
4. Yes, he has Jerry staring at cobra eyes, and Jerry will go all out for Dak. Mediocrity is comforting in some ways.