DandyDon52

Reaction score
Just for Fun Predict the score etc
Sunday 11-17-19 noon

Game 10 Dallas @ Detroit
** For scores and totals and leaders in game go
here
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/jff-totals-after-game-9-minnesota.445337/
or for whatever reason quote anyway, just ignored.
By quote I mean quoting the big op post, or this post lol.
Everyone did great last week on posting.
If your on a phone or something and need to quote to see the bonus questions, try deleting
the quote after posting, or post above the quote.
2.answer

Dallas vs Detroit

Predict the score
All below are added to the 5 points for correct winner
Score predictions
1.Exact on 1 and off on 1 = 2
2.Exact on both = 4

BONUS Questions 2 points each
Dallas Detroit
1.Which team has the longest pass play ?
2.Will elliot get 100 yds or more
3.Which team will have most passing yds ?
If you dont see your name in results, or think score is wrong start a conversation
with me. you can post in a thread, but I might not see it.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
If there ever was a trap game, this is one. By the numbers (which is very weird, chances of the numbers being like they are today is miniscule it would seem) Dallas is 7th in the league in offense, 7th in defense. Detroit is 30th in offense and 30th in defense.

I'm predicting a blowout because of the above, yes I know it seldom seems to be that way with the Cowboys, but I feel an exception coming on.

Probably wishful thinking but hey you gotta try...

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
If there ever was a trap game, this is one. By the numbers (which is very weird, chances of the numbers being like they are today is miniscule it would seem) Dallas is 7th in the league in offense, 7th in defense. Detroit is 30th in offense and 30th in defense.

I'm predicting a blowout because of the above, yes I know it seldom seems to be that way with the Cowboys, but I feel an exception coming on.

How many trap games is this team going to have? I thought the Jets game was a trap game. Or the one with Breeless Saints? If we're going to have so many trap games, maybe this team just isn't as good as we thought. Must not have much confidence in your team if every other game is a "trap game."

ESisback

Reaction score
Dallas 34
Detroit 13

Dallas
Yes
Dallas

(without Bradford)

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
How many trap games is this team going to have? I thought the Jets game was a trap game. Or the one with Breeless Saints? If we're going to have so many trap games, maybe this team just isn't as good as we thought. Must not have much confidence in your team if every other game is a "trap game."

I didn't see the Saints game as a trap game, Bridgewater was a starting quarterback, and a fairly good one, before he got hurt. The defense was very good, still had Thomas and Kamara, and the Saints were at home and had lost to Dallas the year before.

Trap games are games where the opposing team is lousy or had massive injury problems and you're expected to win easily. Certainly the Jets game was one.

Otherwise I don't see there have been any others and don't see there's really any more. Even with the Commanders and Giants being poor teams, those are division games, those are never, or should never be, considered trap games.

But that's my take, you don't have to agree...

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
I'm going to assume Stafford isn't playing..

Dallas 31 vs Detroit 18

1. Dallas
2. Yes(total yds..? :confused: )
3. Dallas

simplycowboys210

Reaction score

Dallas is 1st in offense buddy.

dcstar

Reaction score
Dallas 31 - Detroit 30

Dallas
Yes
Detroit

Go Cowboys!

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Tough game to get a handle on. We should stomp em good, but can the team come together after the finger pointing? Also, can we play a good game in a place we seem to struggle? I'm guessing yes to both questions. We come out spitting sparks instead of sparkles.

Dal 30 Det 13

Dal
Yes
Det