Just for Fun Game 13 DALLAS at Chicago

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
yeah I would like to see them all bummed out, dont think he will cry lol.
but it would be interesting to see what he says after they lose again.
I also wonder if JG will go for any 4th downs on his own 20 again lol, that was really dumb, they got it
but it could have been a disaster.
he was criticized for not passing in red zone, so next game when he should run he goes all pass,
now he is criticized for passing when he should run lol, so what will he do this game.
I find it all interesting.
He is the ultimate reaction coach. Get criticized for one thing and he does it repeatedly next game.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Bears have held all opponents to 20 points or less except NO 36, Oak 24,Phil 22
5 times they kept Opp in the teens 17 to 12 points.
So at home in the cold, I dont see the cowboys scoring more than 24 and probably in the teens so this game could be up to our defense, and since
Chi is not a high scoring team they should keep them under 24 also.
Now the score might wind up 42-37 since I am saying this , but I think it will be a low scoring game. Or the odds are it will be lol, no telling I guess.
I am still deciding who to pick lol.
Chicago is out of the playoffs, they would have to win out, and Minn would have to lose 2 of last 4 for them to have a shot.
So maybe they just wanna beat the cowboys, or help knock them out of playoffs, dont see they have a lot of motivation.
Cowboys have lost 2 in a row, so maybe they play fired up, but chi defense may just shut them down anyway.
Chicago very much still alive for wildcard with Vikes loss to Seahawks.

they will have something to play for.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I see the Bears D dominating us. We are banged up on the oline and MACK is hungry. I am worried. Bears are good against the run lately. I see the bears beating us going away late..20-10. In the end, we have too much to overcome...the oline injuries, OUR COACHING STAFF, AND our flawed defensive scheme. MUCH has to go right for us to have a chance late. Lets not underestimate how much the bears also need this win. They are desperate as well.

dfense

Reaction score
I feel since I've joined this thread the team has taken a downhill trajectory. Therefor, I will refrain from adding my game forecast in the hope that it changes the outcome.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
wow gone up to 39f now with ssw winds ! That should not affect the cowboys much. they lucked out
no rain or snow or real cold.

Anything below average Beverly Hills/Malibu weather is cold for this team. Their spoiled brats on this team. After every play, our players will take themselves out, put their jackets on, cry to Garrett about frostbite on their hands and toes, and go back out for 2 snaps. Pitiful :facepalm:.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Anything below average Beverly Hills/Malibu weather is cold for this team. Their spoiled brats on this team. After every play, our players will take themselves out, put their jackets on, cry to Garrett about frostbite on their hands and toes, and go back out for 2 snaps. Pitiful :facepalm:.
true of some of them but not all.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I feel since I've joined this thread the team has taken a downhill trajectory. Therefor, I will refrain from adding my game forecast in the hope that it changes the outcome.
your choice, but nothing you do say or think here or at home is going to affect the outcome of a cowboys game.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I too would like to revise
—————— REVISION ————————

Dallas 13 vs Chicago 34

Trubisky
Montgomery
Dallas

Mactin

Reaction score
Dallas 20 @ Chicago 21
1. Prescott