Just for Fun Game 13 DALLAS at Chicago

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
You can't be serious. What has this offense show you to make you think they're going to score 31 points AWAY in a COLD, DAMP, CLOUDY environment against a formidable defense? What has our coaching staff, Dak, and Zeke shown you to make you believe Dak and Zeke are going to out-do their QB and RB opponents? Are you looking to lose this Just For Fun competition?
Are you really going to argue someone else’s opinion of what might happen during a game?

Wow, this board is staggering at times. Relax my friend, no one knows what will happen.

Techsass

Reaction score
Dallas 24 vs Chicago 13
1. Dak
Dak's season QBR is 72.9; Mitch's is 38.8. Mitch's highest QBR was 63.7, his next highest was 45.

2. Zeke
Do the Bears have 2 RBs named Montgomery? David has 1 game where he rushed for over 100 yds. 135 yds was impressive, but his next highest was for 75 yds.

3. Cowboys
Trubiski has 1 game over 300 yds - against Detroit

OK I get that folks are ticked off @ the Cowboys, but why are you letting your emotions deny reality?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Dallas 24 vs Chicago 13
1. Dak
Dak's season QBR is 72.9; Mitch's is 38.8. Mitch's highest QBR was 63.7, his next highest was 45.

2. Zeke
Do the Bears have 2 RBs named Montgomery? David has 1 game where he rushed over 100 yds. 135 yds was impressive, but his next highest was for 75 yds.

3. Cowboys
Trubiski has 1 game over 300 yds - against Detroit

OK I get that folks are ticked off @ the Cowboys, but why are you letting your emotions deny reality?
on # 2 it is total yds, not sure about 2 montgomerys lol need to check on that.
are you saying Dallas will win because Chicago is low stat wise?
basically their defense carries them so the question is can their defense shut down dallas offense?

Techsass

Reaction score
on # 2 it is total yds, not sure about 2 montgomerys lol need to check on that.
are you saying Dallas will win because Chicago is low stat wise?
basically their defense carries them so the question is can their defense shut down dallas offense?
Uh-oh! I always just glance at directions. It keeps life interesting.

I like stats, but don't think they decide anything. They're just past accomplishments. They may help, but they can't predict the future.
That said, if the Eagles can score 22 on them I'll give us 24 points.

AlienBoy

Reaction score
Not giving up!

Dallas 27 Chicago 10
1. Dak
2. Elliot
3. Dallas
basher-bears.gif

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Dallas 23 vs Chicago 20
1. Dak Prescott
2. Ezekiel Elliott
3. Dallas Cowboys

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
this game will get ugly fast tonight. Bears are at home, cold conditions, desperate in a must win scenario...and coming off a win. We come in limping...gasping for air. We try to stay close but will lose 20-10..or 23-10..something like that. Garrett gets fired Friday. IF THAT SCENARIO PLAYS OUT.

Skybox22

Reaction score
This is one of those teaser Cowboy games. It could be like Philly when there was doubt and they played lights out. OR, they could revert to what's been going on recently. I just don't trust them at this point.
Trubisky is like Josh Allen in a lot of ways; very average passer but will run. And you know how Dallas is at containment (awful). He'll run for a couple of big runs I guarantee it.
If they lose this game they might lose out. LA will smoke them and then they will just give up. Haskins will beat them at HOME, PHILLY, NY, BLAH, BLAH.
Same crap every year.
Marinelli HAS to go. It has passed him by. ( no disrespect but the game has changed). Dallas plays OLD, TIRED looking, PREDICTABLE football.
Look at the Ravens; Jackson could not actually THROW a ball to an open receiver last year unless he was WIDE open and Harbaugh changed things and now they are an exuberant, dynamic football team. (ala, Jimmy Johnson).
I'll be surprised if Dallas wins, but then AGAIN I wouldn't. Weird team
Take the under either way I would think. 19-13, 20-16, something like that.
Maher misses another and they have to score a touchdown to tie and won't.