Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dallas 21 eagles 17

1.Dak
3.Dallas

:flagwave:Go Cowboys:flagwave:
We have owned the Eagles the last 3 Seasons. I hope you're right. I think there's a bigger issue going on and we get destroyed

cowboyec

Reaction score
We have owned the Eagles the last 3 Seasons. I hope you're right. I think there's a bigger issue going on and we get destroyed
eagles are 1-2 on the road.
their defense is allowing over 430 yds and 29pts in road games.
I get why some are picking us to lose....im not blind.
but they aint the 85 bears and just made kirk cousins look like an all-pro.
they're beatable.
I think we get a hard fought...down to the wire win.
if we do....we're 3-0 in the East....gets us a helluva lot closer to the ticket that gets us in the post-season...winning the division.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Totally agree, except for the score. I say our D steps up this week and holds the Eagles to 34 pts.

34-10 Eagles

AmariChill said:
Dallas 10 vs Eagles 38
1.Wentz
2. 3
3. Eagles
Totally agree, except for the score. I say our D steps up this week and holds the Eagles to 34 pts.

34-10 Eagles

34-10? 38-10? Same difference to me... I have a feeling these scores will be pretty accurate..

I think Dak needs to learn how to call audibles... I wouldn't necessarily say "Go rogue" but if he sees something, he should take it upon himself to change the call at the spur of the moment if he needs to and not be afraid of a reaction from the coaches..

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

We got almost got swept by the Eagles in 2017 during their Super Bowl season. The only reason we won the last game was because Philly pulled their starters...

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
AmariChill said:
Dallas 10 vs Eagles 38
1.Wentz
2. 3
3. Eagles

34-10 Eagles

34-10? 38-10? Same difference to me... I have a feeling these scores will be pretty accurate..

I think Dak needs to learn how to call audibles... I wouldn't necessarily say "Go rogue" but if he sees something, he should take it upon himself to change the call at the spur of the moment if he needs to and not be afraid of a reaction from the coaches..

He plays scared, in my opinion. Product of his coach who instills fear in him and his teammates. They never take risks. Even when a big passing play is made, most of the time, players are told to go down instead of trying to get extra yards on the play.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Somehow we'll probably win though I don't see how. For the game though I'll go with Philly.

Philly 31 Dallas 13
Wentz
Eagles

The only way we could possibly win this game is if Philly loses their entire front 7, Wentz and Ertz go down, and if Pederson becomes questionable for the game. That's when I'd say we have a 50/50 chance at best.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The only way we could possibly win this game is if Philly loses their entire front 7, Wentz and Ertz go down, and if Pederson becomes questionable for the game. That's when I'd say we have a 50/50 chance at best.
The only reason I think we have a chance is because everytime we get to a this is it game for Garrett he somehow wins. With these injuries especially on the Ol I have no idea how he does it. Vegas even have us as favorites. have no idea why.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The only reason I think we have a chance is because everytime we get to a this is it game for Garrett he somehow wins. With these injuries especially on the Ol I have no idea how he does it. Vegas even have us as favorites. have no idea why.

We're only favorites cause we're the home team. Home team automatically gets 3 points. The spread is by 3, so Vegas is practically saying its a free for all. Anyone's game.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
eagles are 1-2 on the road.
their defense is allowing over 430 yds and 29pts in road games.
I get why some are picking us to lose....im not blind.
but they aint the 85 bears and just made kirk cousins look like an all-pro.
they're beatable.
I think we get a hard fought...down to the wire win.
if we do....we're 3-0 in the East....gets us a helluva lot closer to the ticket that gets us in the post-season...winning the division.
Other than losing three in a row. There was no way I would say we would lose to the Eagles because you're right they're not a very good football team right now. Did not as good as us except for maybe the defensive line. But I offensive line should counteract that. I just think there's a deeper issue somewhere and I hope I'm wrong