Just for Fun Predict the score Game 07 Phil at Dallas

catiii

Reaction score
//third change of heart. no way the garrett/jones/marinelli triumvirate has the smarts to win this game. back to dirty birds winning it.

*27 Eagles @ Dallas 17

1. Dak
2. 1
3. Eagles

Fredbeard

Reaction score
Dallas 31 Philadelphia 30
Brett Maher kicks game winning fg as time expires after missing his first three fg attempts
1. Wentz's
2. 3
3. Cowboys.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah, I dont get the hate around here lately, seems worse than usual. I think it probably has to do with us starting 3-0 and getting everybody's hopes up and then to see the whole thing crash and burn with 3 straight losses has taken a toll on a lot of fans.

Its like if you ask a hot girl out and she says yes, but then stands you up and never shows up for dinner you feel more disrespected and mad than if she just flat told you no to begin with, lol. Same with the Cowboys, they teased us by saying yes they were good and then stood us up. If they just sucked from the get go, I dont think fans would be quite as upset as they are right now.
i agree...the way we flip flopped was very unsettling..i get it...then you have a dude who is putting up gurantees and i lost the Saints one...but not tonights...Go Cowboys...this is a Garrett kind of win...he will manage a victory and buy himself some more time....the truth is i will be very upset if we dont put the hurt on the Sheagles

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
We have a lot of incognito eagles fans here.

It's a mini-game for entertainment. The points a re a game of chance, knowing that there were a majority..or close to it.. picking Dallas, I choose the opposite to try and gain an advantage.

It has nothing to do with my fandom either way.

Asklesko

Reaction score
dallas 31
eagles 10

Garrett's never getting fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddd

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I was so close on those scores :facepalm:. Off by one again! Plus I picked the wrong team. Can I pretty please have some credit for the scores :grin:?

Quickdraw

Reaction score
A lot of "fans" were wrong in their predictions. Top be honest though, I was skeptical myself.

Good win for the Boys. A chance to get healthy during the much needed bye.