Just For Fun Prediction Game (Playoff Run Until Done): Divisional Game - Dallas at LA Rams

Juggernaut

Reaction score
3. Bonus 2: Guess Jared Goff's rounded QB Rating for this game (within 5)
odU49mp.png
Goff rounded rating: 74
:huh:

ShortRound

Reaction score
Here are the final standings with today's tiebreaker deciding who gets placed where on ties. The most exciting one was a 3-way tie at the very bottom with the loser knocked off the standings completely. The "winners" were off the tiebreaker by only 2 with the loser off by just 3 (sorry Beast_from_East).

NorthoftheRedRiver took the regular season and remains on top through the post-season. Well-deserved win in a wild season.
If any of you have been thinking about how this game could be better, I think you'll have your chance next season, lol. I'm spent.

JFF-1.jpg

JFF-2.jpg

JFF-3.jpg

Thank you for doing this all season!

Juggernaut

Reaction score
QB Rating, not ESPN QBR.
That's unfortunate, I based my prediction off Jared Goff's average 2018 QBR instead of his average 2018 passer rating. I guess I should've asked for a clarification prior to making my prediction, oh well. Thanks again for continuing the 'Just For Fun Prediction Game' this season on this forum and extending it into the postseason. I only wish we were still playing it next week and then on February 3rd.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Here are the final standings with today's tiebreaker deciding who gets placed where on ties. The most exciting one was a 3-way tie at the very bottom with the loser knocked off the standings completely. The "winners" were off the tiebreaker by only 2 with the loser off by just 3 (sorry Beast_from_East).

NorthoftheRedRiver took the regular season and remains on top through the post-season. Well-deserved win in a wild season.
If any of you have been thinking about how this game could be better, I think you'll have your chance next season, lol. I'm spent.

JFF-1.jpg

JFF-2.jpg

JFF-3.jpg

Good game, thanks

DFWJC

Reaction score
That's unfortunate, I based my prediction off Jared Goff's average 2018 QBR instead of his average 2018 passer rating. I guess I should've asked for a clarification prior to making my prediction, oh well. Thanks again for continuing the 'Just For Fun Prediction Game' this season on this forum and extending it into the postseason. I only wish we were still playing it next week and then on February 3rd.
You did well anyway.
But really, if 50 publications measure QBs, only obe...ESPN...sometimes uses QBR instead of QB rating.
The NFL uses basic QB rating

Both have flaws, but the ESPN QBR, despite their decade long effort to push it, has never stuck.