Just for fun -- which CZ member would you appoint Cowboys GM?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Well if my opinion sucks so much I really wish you would stop going around and crying about my posts because if I shared the same opinion as you I probably wouldn't go around trying to constantly discredit that person. I just wouldn't care.
?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Anybody that didn’t name Risen Star as the best potential GM on this board, is biased and has an opposing agenda. He has consistently stated his opinions on team matters and he is consistently right. We should be in awe that he wastes his time posting with all of us wannabes. His “likes” are unequaled and he knew that Wentz should have been a Cowboy and Dallas would already have a couple more Super Bowl trophies. He also predicted that Dallas would not make the Super Bowl with Dak at the QB position.
I'd rather you because I know you'd make him your consiglieri and me your bartender.
Such an awesome combo meal...

And the bartender always lives.

Unless that dirtbag Robert Rodriguez decides to put his grubby hands in this.

Corso

Reaction score
I do have several small demands.

I would like to install my children and several other members of my immediate family in key salaried roles.
So glad you adopted me.
I mean you're going to adopt me.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
giphy.gif

I actually met a few of them at MFF.

Rayman70

Reaction score
REALITY. I think he would be the guy that could cull expectations and be level headed in the draft room. ALSO..maybe grab McClays ear and spell out a clear plan. I think I would nominate myself as plan B..lol..is that allowed?
raw

Corso

Reaction score
REALITY. I think he would be the guy that could cull expectations and be level headed in the draft room. ALSO..maybe grab McClays ear and spell out a clear plan. I think I would nominate myself as plan B..lol..is that allowed?
raw
Totes allowed. I would second that emotion.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
@Aerolithe_Lion for sure. He is so against the cowboys, and so pro eagles it would probably work out well for us if he follows Roseman's line of thinking. :) sorry football buddy I had to.

Id trade everyone making over 10m a year aside from Martin, and reinvest in the D and O lines through the draft. None of this Ceedee Lamb/Zeke Elliot/Morris Claiborne flashy pick garbage. 1st rounders are for quarterbacks and lineman