Just got home from the game

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
Hey all -

so i just got back from that game, and have a few of my thoughts and observations....i'm seriously ticked off, but i am going to try and be calm as i make my statements:

1st off......Fitzgerald is a freakin beast....we could have put a blanket over the whole stadium and still not covered him....and he must ooze glue out of his hands, my goodness. IMO, if that is any other receiver on that long completion it's a pick for Henry

speaking of Henry, where we he at today? he couldn't cover Fitz or Breaston...he's been very disappointing thus far...

hmm where else should i go....so many options.....their defense chewed up our O-line and spit them back out.....horrific protection today...

now to add on to that, Romo held the ball WAY TO STINKING LONG!!! THROW THE BALL AWAY INSTEAD OF TAKING AN 8 YRD LOSS ON 1ST DOWN!!!

once again this week....where's the pass rush? Ware got another sack but it was again at the end of the game, and on a stupid play call by AZ

now how about another comment this week on play calling? why on earth did i only see TO in motion like 2 or 3 times?!!?

i'm not even getting into special teams b/c that's just a dead horse, though it was a great kick by Folk to send it to overtime....that was the only good ST play of the day.

ok now that i've gone off on a few things...how about some positives that i saw?

Austin had a good game today, great catch on the TD.

Crayton did better today, but still not #2 good

Barber struggled a bit with runs, but receiving he did well, especially on that TD, what a play that was?!

I'm probably missing some other positives, but they would be hard to find.

we had so many chances that we didn't capitalize on...namely that fumble by Warner where we decided to fumble it right back to them on the next play?

i hate to say it but we looked half asleep most of the game today..

two more comments non-football related:

Cardinal fans were very animated today, however i will say that after the game they acted with very little class to us Cowboy fans...they were talking a lot of smack and trying to pick fights, insulting us on race even....shame on them.

Lastly, i clarified in my mind today that this is not the same Romo as we saw last year...and this has nothing to do with his production, but his attitude and demeanor.......he looked like the walking dead just about all game, and i saw no fire in him.....i wonder what's going on with him?

well that's all i've got to say right now

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2331362 said:
ROMO is the least of our problems.

i totally agree with you....that was just something i noticed today that bothered me

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score

Hate to disagree, but I disagree...he has lost his pocket awareness, fumbles too much, and I think he tries to force the ball too much...I know our O-line is garbage, but the instincts that Romo had the last year and a half are gone...I have to say, he scares me every time he drops back to pass...

TVMan

Reaction score

Yet he plays the most important position on the team, so any problem he has, is huge.

Right now, the bad negates the good.

Undisputed

Reaction score
I usually don't gush about another team's player, but Fitzgerald isn't human. I couldn't even get pissed off at our guys when he was making plays. How on earth do you stop something like that?

ologan

Reaction score
ghosttown cowboy;2331424 said:
Hate to disagree, but I disagree...he has lost his pocket awareness, fumbles too much, and I think he tries to force the ball too much...I know our O-line is garbage, but the instincts that Romo had the last year and a half are gone...I have to say, he scares me every time he drops back to pass...

For one to have pocket awareness,one must first have a pocket to be aware of!