Just on my mind, wanted to do it

mathew1184

Reaction score
As I have been having some complications with my cirrhosis and am going in for a second surgery in 10 days tomorrow..not sure what's going to happen.

I wanted to wish you all a fantastic holiday season, regardless of what you celebrate we all deserve to be happy and feel cared for. This is an amazing bunch of people that have treated me with kindness and respect, and I just wanted to thank you.

Take care guys and gals and let's go Cowboys!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As I have been having some complications with my cirrhosis and am going in for a second surgery in 10 days tomorrow..not sure what's going to happen.

I wanted to wish you all a fantastic holiday season, regardless of what you celebrate we all deserve to be happy and feel cared for. This is an amazing bunch of people that have treated me with kindness and respect, and I just wanted to thank you.

Well Matthew, I wish you the absolute best with your surgery, and since I'm guessing you don't plan to be posting before the holidays, I wish you a great holiday season!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mathew, best to you and while you are dealing with a bit of the unknown on your surgery, make that known to you. You can make that whatever you want until that becomes known. The mind and spirit are powerful allies, engage both in your favor.

I look forward to you coming back to tell us that this second one worked and you are on your way.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Merry Christmas! And thoughts and prayers to you that all goes well for you.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

Hoping and praying for the best and quick recovery. Hang in there Mathew.

Vomit

Reaction score

Good luck!

mathew1184

Reaction score
You guys are awesome, thanks for all your kind words. Just got back in my apartment this morning, and I'm doing ok Still not out of the woods, and lots of follow ups, but hey..what a day to get home!