Just sat down with Bobby Carp

50cent

Reaction score
First of all, I did display my anger with him about being here instead of at home rehabbing. However, it is his off day and can do whatever he wants to do on his off day. As do I! We discussed my venom in regards to us being soft. He made several good points about this stretch run without guarantees. We agree that, if we are to make the playoff, we should be prepared to handle anything in the postseason with these games coming up and including the PIT game. He is a real cool dude and has confidence in our team.

As for his off day, he made a great point. Many football players go out after a Sunday game to unwind and take the edge off from the pounding. His point was, that alots of players use Tuesday(player off day) to recover from hang overs. So him being here isn't quite as bad as I first thought. I still need to see the mental focus, toughness and desire, but he was so cool talking to me and Kordell. BTW, Kordell say he is sorry for being hard on ROmo. But facts are facts and we can't make TOs like his in big games! HE"S A HATER BIG TIME. BTW, they are sitting right next to me as we speak having a great time.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What were some of the good points he made about the stretch run?

Did someone tell Carp that the bun thing he's rocking isn't cool?

Oh and give Woody a wassup for me?

Another Oh: Since he's sitting next to you. I wonder what he thinks of the other thread about him. Lots of dislike going on in that thread.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I believe we're going to prove that this year could be ours when we go 3-0 down the stretch beating three very good teams and getting into the playoffs with a great deal of momentum.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
50cent;2476584 said:
First of all, I did display my anger with him about being here instead of at home rehabbing. However, it is his off day and can do whatever he wants to do on his off day. As do I! We discussed my venom in regards to us being soft. He made several good points about this stretch run without guarantees. We agree that, if we are to make the playoff, we should be prepared to handle anything in the postseason with these games coming up and including the PIT game. He is a real cool dude and has confidence in our team.

As for his off day, he made a great point. Many football players go out after a Sunday game to unwind and take the edge off from the pounding. His point was, that alots of players use Tuesday(player off day) to recover from hang overs. So him being here isn't quite as bad as I first thought. I still need to see the mental focus, toughness and desire, but he was so cool talking to me and Kordell. BTW, Kordell say he is sorry for being hard on ROmo. But facts are facts and we can't make TOs like his in big games! HE"S A HATER BIG TIME. BTW, they are sitting right next to me as we speak having a great time.

Are you with ESPN? How did you get to sit down with Carp and Kordell? Thanks for the info man, much appreciated

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
50cent;2476584 said:

Can you ask him what he thinks about the Colombo extension? ;)

50cent

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2476603 said:
What were some of the good points he made about the stretch run?

Did someone tell Carp that the bun thing he's rocking isn't cool?

Oh and give Woody a wassup for me?

Another Oh: Since he's sitting next to you. I wonder what he thinks of the other thread about him. Lots of dislike going on in that thread.
He said the team came outta the game knowing they battled to the end. No one has givin up. Said T.O. is really cool, he just doesn't like losing. Media is making more outta this than needs to be. Thinks the last 4 games will benefit them in the long run if they make it to the playoff. They don't fear anyone. We messed with him about it, but he just shrugged it off. Kordell talked him to death about Romo's TOs. BTW, will do one the Woody note!

50cent

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2476732 said:
Can you ask him what he thinks about the Colombo extension? ;)
Sorry, I left work as soon as the show went off. He may come back soon. They are also working on getting T-New again.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
50cent;2476997 said:
Sorry, I left work as soon as the show went off. He may come back soon. They are also working on getting T-New again.

I was just kidding anyway. :) Thanks for the post -- that's cool that you get to meet these guys.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I agree this run is tempering for the Playoffs. All 4 teams counting the Steelers are very good and will provide some much needed preparation. I just hope we make it to the playoffs. I don't think anyone wants the Cowboys to get hot and make it. And I'm not talking about their bias. I don't think any team wants to face us if we are hot. The problem is, I think the team knows that.

They tend to think they can flip the switch any time they want.